“Best massage”

Halina European Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Suppose you set off on an expedition to find the World's most advanced skin care spa... Would you find yourself in Paris? Warsaw? Vienna? Perhaps you would find yourself in Central Texas at Halina's European Day Spa & Salon! Halina's, founded by Halina Pradzynski, is proud to be the original source for skin care expertise in Central Texas. Halina's has built a dedicated and constantly growing clientele that includes some of Austin's most prominent figures. Halina's spas are world class establishments, employing only highly trained professionals and experts. It is a symbol of excellence, having served generations of Central Texans since 1970. Halina's represents the highest integrity and professional standards in the industry. Treatments are scientifically based, combining traditional, European methods with the most recent advancements in skin research and biology.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cheryl is the best...I have visiting Halina's for many years...always a treat! The staff is always attentive and personal to individual needs. I was spoiled by their previous location just down the road from my house. But I really enjoy the antique looking house it is situated now.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous place. I could not say enough good things...The staff was wonderful. They could not do a better job of making you feel very relaxed and pampered.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere was awesome and relaxing and the staff made the experience comfortable for my daughter who plays volleyball. She had lots of soreness and stiffness and felt like new when she was done.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Haven't been to their new location yet... but really, they make you feel special w/o spending a fortune (like Woodhouse Day Spa). You can get water, wine upon entry. Booking is easy. and Brad, think that his name, really gave me my $$ worth. He's great... but was sore a few days...I got the deep tissue... loved it... need to book my next one :)

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've tried nearly every service they offer and have yet to be disappointed. It's a little pricey, but worth it.