“Ailing Athlete” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Halina European Day Spa

Halina European Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Suppose you set off on an expedition to find the World's most advanced skin care spa... Would you find yourself in Paris? Warsaw? Vienna? Perhaps you would find yourself in Central Texas at Halina's European Day Spa & Salon! Halina's, founded by Halina Pradzynski, is proud to be the original source for skin care expertise in Central Texas. Halina's has built a dedicated and constantly growing clientele that includes some of Austin's most prominent figures. Halina's spas are world class establishments, employing only highly trained professionals and experts. It is a symbol of excellence, having served generations of Central Texans since 1970. Halina's represents the highest integrity and professional standards in the industry. Treatments are scientifically based, combining traditional, European methods with the most recent advancements in skin research and biology.
Rpund Rock
“Ailing Athlete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere was awesome and relaxing and the staff made the experience comfortable for my daughter who plays volleyball. She had lots of soreness and stiffness and felt like new when she was done.

Austin, Texas
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Best Massage (ask for Brad?)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Haven't been to their new location yet... but really, they make you feel special w/o spending a fortune (like Woodhouse Day Spa). You can get water, wine upon entry. Booking is easy. and Brad, think that his name, really gave me my $$ worth. He's great... but was sore a few days...I got the deep tissue... loved it... need to book my next one :)

Destin, Florida
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've tried nearly every service they offer and have yet to be disappointed. It's a little pricey, but worth it.

Visited April 2011
Hutto, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“best spa....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

hands down. found this spa by chance about 12 years ago and have been hooked ever since.

Austin, TX
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Don't bother.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I had to wait 40 minutes for my appointment, despite several visits to the reception desk to ask if I had been forgotten. Had threading done by Sarah, whoinsisted on working on peachfuzz on my cheeks after I kept asking her not to--I just wanted lip, brow, and chin. I ended up with unbelievable burn marks under both my eyebrows from her technique. Even make-up and glasses didn't cover what looked to be abuse. I also broke out from the "soothing" ointment they used on my lip--my husband called it my personal constellation--lots of whiteheads in a row. My pedi was done well by a friendly woman, but it was rushed to make up for the lost time waiting for the threading, so not very relaxing. I was actually out the door before the woman next to me who was there before me even got her first toenail polished. I, too, like the other reviewer, was never offered any amenities or tour of the facility. Blecch.

Visited February 2012