“sushi & friends”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great place to hang out with friends for sushi and drinks. Fun atmosphere, good for couples too. It looks more like a sports bar than a sushi place but the food is good.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Nini

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Reverse sushi night is awesome. Great deal on sushi and drinks. Fun atmosphere for friends to go hang out!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

They have bar for alcohol and bar for sushi. A lot of flat screen tv around you. Seat at any table you still have good view of your football game. The food is ok. Clean palce,nice service. My friend and me. Always hanging out there .

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My friend and I were a little turned off by the sports bar image the place portrays when you walk in, at least for a sushi restaurant. Just not the right ambiance, but once you get past that the sushi is very good. We tried several rolls, all were delicious. Although I have had better, I would return but it would not be my regular go to sushi place. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Every time I go to Round Rock, I go to Sushi NiNi. I think their sushi/sashimi offerings are pretty high-grade I try to get there for "happy hour", when you get very inexpensive full-order sashimi/nigiri/maki and drinks. Four of us walked out of there the other night, FULL (too full, truth be told!) of of fish and Kirin drafts for $90. This place is very casual and in a strip mall near a Target. So, don't expect a high-brow environment. Sealed concrete floor, lots of TVs showing sports, lots of room, a bit of noise....it's awesome if you want to have good food and don't need/want pretense!