“Squeaky but not clean.” 1 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites I-35 North
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
“Squeaky but not clean.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything smelled and squeaked! The shower made a scary noise and so did the elevator. We had gone to the Comfort Suites in Katy and we were very impressed, so we thought Comfort Suites again! Well that was a mistake! What a let down!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Britnaynay
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for the review, i do sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations, we do take comments from guests seriously and address the problems.

Hank Patel
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Am currently staying here with my 27 year old son to go to Grand Prix of America in Austin. The room has a king size bed, which I am using, and a sofa bed that my son is using. We unfolded the sofa bed and it was not made. There were no extra sheets or blankets in the room. I called down to the front desk and was told I would have to come down and pick up the beddings and make it ourselves. I find that quite unacceptable when paying $229 per night. After traveling 15 hours to get here I really did not want to have to make the bed. Won't happen again at a Comfort Suite because I won't be returning.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank bruinforever
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My cousin was getting married in Round Rock, but lived in Houston so he asked me to look for a hotel that all the guests could stay at. I heard great things about this place so I suggested it. Everyone in the wedding party and guests rented out this great hotel and we all ended up having a great time! The wedding was beautiful, but I was so happy that everyone loved this hotel and felt well rested and accommodated! The staff was super helpful!! Stay here!! You won't regret it!

• Stayed July 2012
Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms, good breakfast, what else do you need? Free wi-fi, newspapers. Convenient location. I thought it was awesome! I would definitely stay there again. I had a king room, it had plenty of pillows, cold ac, plenty of towels and bathroom amenities. There is free wifi and HBO. It is 5 exits from the outlet mall and just a few blocks from Round Rock Donuts and historic Round Rock.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for a great review. We are glad you had a pleasant stay. Hope to see you in future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

First of all, this Comfort Suites is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at in the area. For being in a suburb of Austin, sometimes I feel like hotels aren't as nice as the ones in the city. The service here was excellent. The front desk person even helped me and my mom to our room. The breakfast was decent, but it was just as expected for a hotel spread. The room was clean and the bathroom was cleaner than most hotels. The bed was super comfy which I what I recall the most!! Stay here and you will never go anywhere else!!!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words, we would love to see you again in future. Take care.
Aledo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Room smelled of mildew. Fridge was broken, and the carpet around it, was damp. There was urine in the toilet , under the toilet lid and around the tile of the toilet bowl. The hotel Manager "Sunita" was incredibly rude and non chalant about the whole thing. She needs a lesson on customer service.

Also, the free breakfast hours are 6.30am to 9.30am. Normally, most hotels go to 10.00am. Less expense on their part.

Room Tip: Choose another property
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Antonio R
We are so sorry that you encountered this situation, I am however glad you stayed with us the second night and enjoyed that 2nd night stay. Hope all is well.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay at. My family and I come to Austin frequently and have stayed on a few different hotels, but not like this. We stayed in a two bed room and we were super comfortable. The room was super clean and service was great. I would recommend it to everyone who appreciates a clean room. We will only stay at this hotel for now on. Very close to the outlet mall and minutes away from the action of down town.

Room Tip: Great Location and clean.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family