“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms, good breakfast, what else do you need? Free wi-fi, newspapers. Convenient location. I thought it was awesome! I would definitely stay there again. I had a king room, it had plenty of pillows, cold ac, plenty of towels and bathroom amenities. There is free wifi and HBO. It is 5 exits from the outlet mall and just a few blocks from Round Rock Donuts and historic Round Rock.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for a great review. We are glad you had a pleasant stay. Hope to see you in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

First of all, this Comfort Suites is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at in the area. For being in a suburb of Austin, sometimes I feel like hotels aren't as nice as the ones in the city. The service here was excellent. The front desk person even helped me and my mom to our room. The breakfast was decent, but it was just as expected for a hotel spread. The room was clean and the bathroom was cleaner than most hotels. The bed was super comfy which I what I recall the most!! Stay here and you will never go anywhere else!!!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words, we would love to see you again in future. Take care.
Aledo, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Room smelled of mildew. Fridge was broken, and the carpet around it, was damp. There was urine in the toilet , under the toilet lid and around the tile of the toilet bowl. The hotel Manager "Sunita" was incredibly rude and non chalant about the whole thing. She needs a lesson on customer service.

Also, the free breakfast hours are 6.30am to 9.30am. Normally, most hotels go to 10.00am. Less expense on their part.

Room Tip: Choose another property
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Antonio R
We are so sorry that you encountered this situation, I am however glad you stayed with us the second night and enjoyed that 2nd night stay. Hope all is well.

Travelers are raving about these Round Rock hotels

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay at. My family and I come to Austin frequently and have stayed on a few different hotels, but not like this. We stayed in a two bed room and we were super comfortable. The room was super clean and service was great. I would recommend it to everyone who appreciates a clean room. We will only stay at this hotel for now on. Very close to the outlet mall and minutes away from the action of down town.

Room Tip: Great Location and clean.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Convenient location, minutes from everything, and greatt value for the money. Neat and clean room it was much nicer than i expected it to be! I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I spend a weekend with a friend and the service was excellent! The room we stayed in was really neat and clean. The location is convinient because you can go into downtown Austin with in minutes. If I ever go back to visit I would deffenetely recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
grand prairie,tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay here several times a year. One of my favorite Comfort Suites. I've always found it clean and quiet, near lots of shopping and eating locations. Good rooms. I always make my reversation online and have never had any issues with billing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4.0 of 5 stars 7 reviews
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Round Rock

Been to Comfort Suites I-35 North? Share your experiences!