“Great place”

Comfort Suites I-35 North
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay at. My family and I come to Austin frequently and have stayed on a few different hotels, but not like this. We stayed in a two bed room and we were super comfortable. The room was super clean and service was great. I would recommend it to everyone who appreciates a clean room. We will only stay at this hotel for now on. Very close to the outlet mall and minutes away from the action of down town.

Room Tip: Great Location and clean.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Convenient location, minutes from everything, and greatt value for the money. Neat and clean room it was much nicer than i expected it to be! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I spend a weekend with a friend and the service was excellent! The room we stayed in was really neat and clean. The location is convinient because you can go into downtown Austin with in minutes. If I ever go back to visit I would deffenetely recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay here several times a year. One of my favorite Comfort Suites. I've always found it clean and quiet, near lots of shopping and eating locations. Good rooms. I always make my reversation online and have never had any issues with billing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank msfromgptx
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Overall just stayed one night...the rooms were good...just the smell in the hallway and room was a little much...they really need to replace all the carpet and it will solve the issue i believe.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank raddog
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Got a 2 bedroom suite and living room too. Was able to fit our family in the two rooms, and on the couch-bed in the living room. This hotel is nice, clean, up to date, and has breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel is a quiet, clean and wonderful place to stay. The rooms are larger than most hotels which was very nice. The check in was easy and the customer service was wonderful. The desk clerk even suggested a great place to eat. We were very pleased with our one night's stay there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family