“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We always get the same thing every time, briscuit, sausage and potato salad. But it's always so good! I prefer the Salt Lick for ribs, but for everything else, I prefer Rudy's!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We took out an order of briskets, sausages and ribs. We loved the briskets and sausages.

I prefer Rudys for briskets and Salt Lick for Ribs.

Great food.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ordered about $400 of brisket from Rudy's in Round Rock. Somehow, the order got messed up and when we called to tell them, the store manager (Chris) personally delivered the replacement meat to our event--and gave it to us for free! (another $400 of meat) Amazing! We will certainly be using Rudy's for future events. Of course, everyone at our event LOVED that we were serving Rudy's super moist, tender brisket.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Being a Texan, I consider myself a barbeque connoisseur. Of course, so does every Texan on the planet. Rudy's: How they manage to turn out consistant high quality 'Q' at every location is amazing. Melt in your mouth brisket & really good sides. The 'next in line' format is very cool. The counter people are the friendliest in the State. They have fun, so you have fun. Perfect atmosphere for the great groceries they sell. I only have 1 little bitty issue: the sausage. Earl Campbell makes great products, but for a truly great barbeque experience, you need Elgin sausage on the menu. As a chain outfit, the bottom line is I LOVE RUDY's!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Coming from VA, we were looking for a new BBQ place. The meat was ok but we were looking for a good BBQ sandwich on a bun. I can't get used to white bread with BBQ.