“Good Food!”
Review of Salt Lick BBQ

Salt Lick BBQ
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Salt Lick has very good food & service! The one in round rock texas does not have prime rib anymore.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Moist, well seasoned and cooked to perfection! All of it really, but my favorites are the sausage, brisket, and turkey. Nice to have this one in Round Rock, since the original one is so far to get to from up here.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I am usually a beef person but I must say the turkey was my fav, best I've had. The chicken was great as well. Now the brisket, & sausage was good but not best I've had. The bbq sauces were not nasty just disappointing. The atmosphere, & staff were great. I would definitely go back. I need to try the ribs and pulled pork. Expect long wait because the place gets packed. We ate at the bar and did not have to wait at all. Ritas are awesome!!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We took some out of state guests to this Salt Lick because we love it. We think it's just the best ever. Well, now our friend do too. Being from Maine they had not had good BBQ (or Mexican food or chicken fried steak or ). They were blown away by this food. They are still talking about it. It's just the best and my all time fav sauce.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Best brisket ever! Truthfully, the sauce is different than what I am used to, but I liked it. The brisket was the most tender brisket I have ever eaten.