“A Really Different Ballpark”
Review of Round Rock Express

Round Rock Express
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Round Rock
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I like this triple A (I think) ball park. There is a swimming pool and large play area for the kids. Usually you can sit just about anywhere you want. As is the norm, prices are a little high for food and drinks, so I think it is best to eat before you go and just get a snack.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have been to see the Round Rock Express play several times, and it has always been great fun. The other night, just the two of us senior citizens went, the first time without grandchildren or friends. We wondered if we would be bored. Absolutely not! We stayed until the end. Some great plays were made on the field, and the activities they have between innings are always entertaining. Kids can have birthday parties there. There is also a huge play area for kids, but our grandchildren have always been so interested in all that is happening on the field that they have not been there. The entire facilities are kept very clean. Being there just feels like a slice of real good ol' American entertainment.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

that is clean, user friendly, and puts on a great show! Triple A baseball in a most enjoyable setting. All seats are good. The prices are reasonable. We went on $1 hot dog night so our grandson had a great time!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I live about 5 minutes from the Dell Diamond. I saw it get built from the ground up. It is a first class facility with no costs spared. It accommodates Triple A baseball which is one level below the major league play. At least once per year, the Houston Astros play there. The stadium also has a huge play area with swimming pool for kids. Good food inside the stadium and the Saltlick BBQ has a large new restaurant adjacent to the parking lot. Fireworks happen every Friday night and on holidays.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a wonderful place to take in a game. Great views from everywhere, even the grass seats out in centerfield. Nice play area for the kids. It's AAA baseball, and often players from the Texas Rangers are on a rehab assignment with the Express. The last time I attended a game, the couple sitting in front of me had a little "incident," but the Express employees took control of the situation and removed them. All employees are friendly and eager to help. I love the big Margaritas. Fireworks on Friday evenings are a nice extra touch.