“A place a non shopper actually enjoyed!” 4 of 5 stars

Round Rock Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Round Rock
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Round Rock Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. You're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Selma, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A place a non shopper actually enjoyed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

During our family (2 adults, 2 teens) trip to Cedar Park I was, against my better judgement, coerced to go shopping with my wife and 2 teenage daughters. They "asked" me to take them to the outlet malls in Round Rock. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed them. The atmosphere was very relaxed. The stores were very easy to navigate and even though it appeared busy, there was tons of open space. The girls went nuts and I was able to find a comfortable bench and enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee in peace. They have every store under the sun and then some. I enjoyed it because it was open air and not a stuffy, noisy mall type environment. All you dads take note, this is about as good as it comes for shopping with girls. You have plenty of benches and places to relax and let them go crazy with your credit cards. I actually had to write this review because it's the first shopping experience where I kept my sanity. Enjoy!

Round Rock, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very noce outdoor mall.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Easy parking, good restaurants nearby and not as expensive as the mall. SCORE! We were able to find new shirts, shoes and a watch for my step-son. I even snuck in a cookie while he and his mom weren't watching. Plus there is a Starbucks for when I was tired of shopping.

Little Rock, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wish i could have rented a segway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Big outlet mall with a huge Variety of stores. didn't see any unusual savings just some decent deals here and there.

Fayetteville, AR
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice shopping, but not all stores are great bargains”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great collection of stores, but be aware that not all stores are really any cheaper than their counterparts at regular malls. There are definitely plenty of stores worth going for, though, especially for those who love to shop.

Visited February 2013
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not all it's cracked up to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Have been to several outlet malls across Texas and the US. This one is average at best. Some bargains and good prices can be found. But, not all of the shops are "outlets". Stopped in some big name stores I frequent at home. Prices were the same as in my "at home" store. In one case, prices in the national brand "outlet" store were higher than my store back home.

If you want a special outlet experience, drive to San Marcos instead. Much, much nicer, better variety.