“Small, all outdoor but good shops”

Round Rock Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 31 things to do in Round Rock
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Round Rock Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. You're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The parking lots are full during Christmas shopping so go very early or very late if you need close parking. There is only one set of restrooms in the middle in the food court. This is a small outlet mall but the variety of stores is good.

All reviews
"best deals"
"walk around"
"nice layout"

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I landed in Austin on a Sunday for a business trip and had the rest of the day to myself. Wasn't sure what there was to do around Round Rock and was told by the hotel front desk that there was an outlet only a few exits away. I decided to drive over there and was pleasantly surprised with some of the high-end stores that I saw-Burberry, BCBG Max Azria, etc. Of course, there is your usual Nike Factory Store, White House Black Market, Puma, etc. It's a nice outdoor outlet during a sunny day in Round Rock.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

The stores being outside was a bit chilly. The layout of the outlet mall is unusual (like a maze) but it flows nicely. Stores weren't that great in selection variety but the stores themselves have some kick butt deals. I went to Children's Place and found some awesome deals for super cheap. I didn't eat at the restaurants inside the mall because they didn't look appetizing nor frugal. I didn't eat at any restaurants around the outlet mall or go to the movie theater....I lost track of time shopping and spent 4 hours racking up good deals. Bathrooms were cleam and ample. Food court/rest area was welcoming and clean. I travel alot and I know a good outlet mall when I see one. I'd give this one a 4 out of 5.

Reviewed July 10, 2009

I didn't find the tremendous deals at this outlet store that I have found at other similar outlets. I shopped at Izod (which had the best deals), bass shoes (don't bother), Van Heusen, Reebok, Bath and Body (good deals). I like the simple layout of this mall and the food court was clean but didn't have much selection with only 4 or 5 restaurants. I was there on a Wednesday during the day and there wasn't much of a crowd to fight. The Bass and Reebok stores had friendly helpful people but not much in the way of deals one might expect at an "outlet" store in fact I have seen the Reeboks cheaper at local sports outlet stores on closeout.