Courtyard Austin Round Rock
$113
Residence Inn
$66
Country Inn
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$128
$118
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$83
$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
$109
$108
$93
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$85
HIExpress.com
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard by marriottfront deskwalking distancejack allenfull length mirrorlobby area isplatinum memberroom was clean and comfortablestayed for one nightup to datewasher and dryerlocation was perfectrudy's bbqstaff was friendly and helpfulcomfortable stayan update
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Hi I stayed at Courtyard Roundrock for some time and was made to FEEL RIGHT AT HOME. The staff were very attentive and made us smile everytime we came in or out. The second day the staff at the bar had identified us and recalled our beverages of choice and asked us if you would care for the same. My sweetheart was incredibly impressed. We had a very stressful personal situation going on and the hospitality we received from everyone made our stay most memorable inspite of our personal turmoil. Thank you so much for those extra touches. We sleept in late and houskeeper Olga was exceptional... came in after we left and our room was always immaculate. Something very important for us! The food was great and I really cant say I had breakfast for we would always miss it but we stayed longer than expected and always extended our stay because we felt at home. Everyone at the front desk we greeting us with a smile and always there when we came in at night.... outstanding location ... great restaurants walking distance, outlet center. We highly recommend this hotel and will return there someday . We will never forget how they made us feel considering we were emotionally drained;.... Angie Gollihare the General Manager met us at the front desk and was very professional and interested genuinely in helping us...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francisco B
Angie G, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Francisco B.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. We are truly greatful that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again!

Thanks,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our stay with the Courtyard was for two weeks and it was amazing! The renovations in the lobby and bar area are beautiful and there is a lovely TV room with computers and a fireplace with a large assortment of books- all very modern and trendy decor. The service was outstanding and my boyfriend and I felt right at home every time we walked in through the front doors.We will definitely stay here again, and the food was yummy! I must say the beds in the room were very comfortable as well. Thank you Courtyard Roundrock.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovetheluxxelife

Dear Lovetheluxxelife,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do appreciate hearing what our guests love about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We found dirty sheets on the pullout bed and an ancient a/c/heater that made the room smell bad. I suggest you not stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011
Angie G, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Josh0318

Thank you so much for writing a review and bringing it my attention that we missed something crucial. This is certailnly not our true standard and we want you and all of our guest to have a very enjoyable stay. I do hope you come back and give us another try!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed there for five nights and all I can say it was an average hotel , nothing bad but also nothing great .

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank foodinizer

Dear Foodinizer,

Thank you so much for leaving feedback on Tripadvisor. We certainly don't want to be you're "average stay". Please feel free to contact me and let me know what more we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable. We do strive to be Excellent!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is an older hotel. The rooms were very standard, but comfortable. Breakfast is offered, but the menu is very limited. My husband had french toast, which he really enjoyed. I had a strawberry parfait, which was also very good. The prices were reasonable. We did not use the pool, but we did visit with family in an area adjacent to the dining room which was a large, comfortable lounge area with couches, large TV, etc. There were also several computers for our use, as well as a free printer to print our boarding passes.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary M

Dear Mary M,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you!