“Very helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was very tired upon check in. Nicole at front desk was super friendly, professional . And very helpful with directions to stores and restoraunts. The rooms were very clean and up to date. Nice flat screens, huge bathtubs/showers and very clean linens. I wound highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tyler, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stopped in with no reservations and was able to get a room on a stormy night . Very nice, clean with helpful staff. I actually expected to be charged more for the room. La Quinta is usually my first choice. Being on a tight budget and having an unexpected overnight stay I was not disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

San Angelo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was very surprised and pleased to see that this hotel had been updated nicely. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. With our room key, we were offered at 15% discount off a meal at the Denny's (next door, a walk across the parking lot).

Our room was spacious and well appointed. Our bathroom included an un-advertised HUGE SPA tub. My husband is 6'2" 250lbs and could fit comfortably in the tub. Our favorite feature was the TV in the room with the default channel set to an animated moonlit beach with the waves rolling in. We left that channel on to fall asleep to the sound of the waves...aaaah!

We booked this hotel because of the easy access to IH-35, the nearby restaurants including Salt Grass Steakhouse and Rudy's BBQ and the free breakfast (although we ended up sleeping too late to try it).

When we visit Austin, we usually stay in nearby Cedar Park at the LaQuinta (room rate approx. $100). So we were very pleased to enjoy all the same amenities for a lesser room rate at this hotel.

I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laura W
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

They are located right by a I Hop. The water was off one day while we were there which was an inconvience but not their fault. Little dissapointed with their breakfast. We usually stay La Quinta's and their was no much to write home about. No eggs or bacon. Boiled eggs and the muffins the days they did have them were old.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
Horseshoe Bay, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at this La Quinta from 10/24 till 11/6. I was in between houses, having sold my home in one location and not being able to move to my new home in Round Rock until 11/6. I have 2 well-behaved dogs and the area for walking them is about the best I have ever seen at a hotel. I am single and 70 years young and safety is always my prime concern. I never felt afraid when I had to take one of the dogs out at 2 AM. Each of the staff was friendly and extremely responsive to my needs and wants. The breakfasts were very good and the room was clean. It is in a good location for restaurants and ease of getting on and off I-35.
This is one of the best La Quintas that I have ever stayed in. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Leonard, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have stayed here several times on business trips to Austin area. The hotels in Austin are always way overpriced and this one is not too bad. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I will stay here again in the future. I would recommend this location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business