Residence Inn Austin Round Rock
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$104
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$118
$110
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$99
$95
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$75
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$81
$139
$125
Courtyard
$83
$73
Priceline
All reviewsmacaroni grillhome depotfront deskevening snacksbasketball courtsales managerextra roomwalking distanceking sizeliving roomaustin round rockparking lotgreat place to staybusiness tripfull kitchenmorning breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently had to find a place in Round Rock to host a mini reunion for just 10 guys coming together after 20-30 years of not seeing each other. I saw that Residence Inn had two bedroom suites and thought it would be a good place to have them congregate. Monica was very helpful in helping me set 4 up suites for everyone and even helped to get all the rooms in one area of the hotel so that we can all be together. It was even close to back door exit, so the smokers in the group didn't have far to go. She brought in a larger table from the conference room area so that we call sit around instead of the smaller tables that came with the room. With chairs from the other room, we all were comfortable in one of the suites. The kitchenette rocked to accomodate all our "spirits". It's walking distance to some great restaurants, so we didn't have to drive (trust me...we shouldn't have driven anyway!). The beds were great and I have to admit, I almost took a pillow with me, they were so comfortable!. The night shift were accomodating in helping with contacting the local pizza place for delivery and make sure we had everything we needed knowing why were there. Everyone commented it was a great setup. I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Residence Inn R... R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear JamesC,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your group of friends found our hotel welcoming and accommodating! Our two bedroom-two bathroom suites are perfect for larger groups and we are excited that you and your friends were able to take advantage of those rooms.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your group!

We hope to see you again soon!

Monica Gayden and the Residence Inn Team

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I manage a team of 12 people and we get together several times a year for two day meetings to review our business and plan. I have now had the last 3 meetings at the Residence Inn. Monica Gayden and her team have gone above and beyond to make sure my team is comfortable and we have everything we need. They have arranged meals to be brought in and even made our reservations for dinner. My team has had only positive comments about the accomodations and the location is perfect if you have people traveling from the major Texas cities. I highly recommend the Residence Inn for a meeting or business trip. I will be planning my next meeting with the team at the Residence.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Ben K,

Thank you for continuing to return to our hotel for your meetings! Our meeting space is perfect for your group, as there is plenty of space for multiple types of meeting room arrangements and also space for a buffet setup in the room. Your group takes advantage of the local restaurants as well, which is a nice experience for those that are not local to the Austin/Round Rock area.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel to conduct your meetings! We have always enjoyed working with you and your team!

We look forward to your next set of meetings in 2013!

Monica Gayden and The Residence Inn Team

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for four months and everyday was a blessing. The staff is so amazing that I was very sad to leave. My husband and I were treated more like family members than guest. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The whole staff is amazing and their customer services skills are beyond excellent. I will stay here again upon our next trip to the Austin area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TanyaScarrow
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear TanyaScarrow,

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the delay on my response.
We are truly thankful and appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

You and your family were with us for a long time and it makes us really happy to know we were able to make you feel at home!

We can't wait until you come back!

Thank you again!

Livia

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Round Rock in conjunction with a move from overseas. The staff there was fantastic! They were all very friendly, not only to my wife and I, but also to my teenage daughter and two young children. There were times when my boy (8 years old) would call down to the front desk, unbeknownst to me, for various reasons. One time he called because he was afraid he left his hat at breakfast. Not only did they pick up the hat but they knew exactly who it was for and was about to call him! In addition, i don't know of any hotels in which the staff would tell a teenager who is on the computer that her little brother called the front desk to let her know it was time for bed. I loved it! Every morning they would greet us with a "Good Morning" and every time I came in they would say "Welcome back". It's these little touches that I really liked. So, I wish the best for the staff in whatever they do, but I selfishly hope they are there when my family stays there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Clay A
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Clay A,

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us!

I am proud to say the team at our hotel is the best! Of all Residence Inn's in the United States, we are rated at top 3% in hospitality and warmth. We truly care about our guests, their families, their special requests and their time with us. We were so happy to hear we were able to make you feel at home.

Once again, we thank you for the wonderful note.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Livia Salinas & the Residence Inn Team

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We recently moved to the Austin area from another state and needed a place to stay until we found a house. None of my company's corporate apartments were available, so I booked a two-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn-Round Rock online a few days before we arrived. We had several options for other hotels, but I am so glad we stayed here!

The staff was unbelievably friendly. Every single person we talked to was helpful, kind, and had a great sense of humor. The front desk staff was particularly fantastic. I had to send several faxes on the new house and extend our stay several times, and they were always happy to help whenever we needed it.

The room was nice--pretty spacious for a hotel room, and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. Breakfast options weren't great for vegetarians, but that's pretty standard for Texas. As far as location goes, this one was perfect for us; we didn't know the area at all, and pretty much everything we needed was within a five-minute drive.

Overall, our two-week stay at the Residence Inn-Round Rock was awesome! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear _ABD148,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I am so happy to hear you picked our hotel for your stay while relocating to our area. Even happier to know we were able to make your time with us an enjoyable experience.

I am proud to say our team is one of the best in the industry. They truly try their best to enhance our guests' stay at our hotel, aiming for the best experience possible.

Thank you again for your kind words!
We hope you are enjoying Texas! Please consider any of us at your service should you ever need assistance with anything.

Livia Salinas