Spent a week there. Had to ask several days for a second wash cloth. Front desk said maids refuse to leave more than one washcloth in all of the rooms. Coffee is provided in room. Maids never left any. Had to go to front desk to get some. When checking out, asked for credit for $1.68 per day for use of safe which we didn't use. Front desk wasn't able to do credit but said manager would do it and send me email. Got an email from Suren Suthar, manager. She credited me with 5, not 7 days of safe charge. I replied asking about the other 2 days. She never replied. There is a very nice Sleep Inn a block away. We'll be staying there next time we are in Round Rock, TX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Round Rock is a beautiful hotel in Round Rock, TX. Recently renovated in 2016, the hotel offers large rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel provides a FREE large hot breakfast buffet including sausages, eggs, and Texas-shaped waffles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Round Rock
- Days Inn & Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Days Inn Round Rock
- Round Rock Days Inn