Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock
$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$114
$102
$99
$83
$76
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$95
Staybridge.com
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$119
$110
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$83
$75
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskthe maintenance manno elevatorroom was cleanvending machinehot tubwould stay againhouse keepingoff the highwaypleasant staywafflesgreat staffgreat place to stayhot breakfastexcellent stayfree breakfasteasy access
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My non-smoking room smelled like smoke and one of the bedspreads had a cigarette burn in it. Room was not very clean and needed minor repairs. Pool was filthy and I never saw anyone in it. Staff was friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GaryFowler, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

We truly value and appreciate your feedback as it helps us fine tune our operations. We are currently in the process of switching management companies, and they have since enforced stricter policies on smoking. There however are times when smokers request non-smoking rooms and smoke in them. We do our best to get rid of the smoke as all rooms are sanitized and deodorized after a guest checks out. The new management is also currently ordering all new linens and duvet blankets for the property, which will resolve any linen issues for the guests. We truly apologize for any issues during your stay, but we will promise that all these will be addressed immediately. Again, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve our operations.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was very disappointed in my stay at Days Inn in Round Rock and am very glad most of my trip kept me away from the facility. In my reservation of the room I had noted I would need handicapped facilities. Not only was there no facility available with two beds, the non-smoking room was immediately next to the maintenance room where workers smoked outside the door. The room reeked of stale tobacco and I had to walk thru a wall of smoke to get to the lobby or to the pool. The pool was also only open from 8am-8pm. This seems ridiculous considering the time of year and how late the sun is up. Again, I'm simply thankful most of my trip was spent in a friend's home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GaryFowler, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

I am so sorry for your bad experience with us! I have already spoken to maintenance about this. We have designated smoking areas away from the rooms but people sometimes wander off with a stick still in their hands. Should you decide to try us again please ask for Gary so that I can personally ensure you the best experience we can offer. If I am not in the shop just leave your number with the reservations clerk and I guarantee you, sure as the sun will rise, that I will be on the phone to you shortly to nail everything down.

Again, my sincere apologies. We can do better, and my apology is all the more deep and sincere because I know we usually do better than this.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 29, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was the 3rd motel in the area that I checked for a reasonable rate. Rented two rooms, for one night at $65 each. Rooms were nice, clean, bedding was good. Front desk was fine. Enjoyed the motel, and stayed an additional day. The best rate at their neighbor, Sleep Inn, was $99 each for two rooms. Will stay again at this Days Inn

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo