I was very disappointed in my stay at Days Inn in Round Rock and am very glad most of my trip kept me away from the facility. In my reservation of the room I had noted I would need handicapped facilities. Not only was there no facility available with two beds, the non-smoking room was immediately next to the maintenance room where workers smoked outside the door. The room reeked of stale tobacco and I had to walk thru a wall of smoke to get to the lobby or to the pool. The pool was also only open from 8am-8pm. This seems ridiculous considering the time of year and how late the sun is up. Again, I'm simply thankful most of my trip was spent in a friend's home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn & Suites Round Rock is a beautiful hotel in Round Rock, TX. Recently renovated in 2016, the hotel offers large rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel provides a FREE large hot breakfast buffet including sausages, eggs, and Texas-shaped waffles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Round Rock
- Days Inn & Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Days Inn Round Rock
- Round Rock Days Inn