Quality Inn & Suites - Round Rock
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$122
$114
$93
Staybridge.com
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$95
$125
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$80
$74
$119
$107
$83
$81
Agoda.com
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
$155
$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Austin-Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
$86
CandlewoodSuites
$139
$125
Courtyard
All reviewsdays innfront deskthe maintenance manroom was cleanwould stay againhot tuboff the highwaypleasant staygreat staffwafflesgreat place to stayhot breakfastexcellent stayfree breakfastchrisaustin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Our company uses the Days Inn for our business travels and have been using this hotel for the past 1 - 2 years. Everyone here is so friendly accomodating and very functionable for cost and location. The girls at the front desk are a pleasure to work with and always find a way to help with everything our company needs. I would reccomend this hotel for your travel needs.

Room Tip: Talk to the girls up front and they will help you find the right room for you
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was a great hotel. Very well priced. My family and I stayed at this hotel while visiting some family in the area. The staff was GREAT, very friendly. Maria the maid was fabulous. She helped us with a few extra towles and are room was always clean. The front desk staff was alway smiles and helpful. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I was there for three days on a business meeting and could not believe by the service I got. First time walked in and the desk clerk greeted me nicely. The room i got was amazing! It was clean, fresh, and nice. Room was smelled good, looked very clean, and seemed as if the carpet was new.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I had to see a specialist in the Round Rock area. I stayed in the hotel's handicap room and it was wonderful. Everything was easy for me to access/operate. The young ladies at the desk Sonya and Vida really went beyond their "call of duty". To be quite honest every member of the staff I came in contact with were very helpful and nice. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was filling and fresh. I will be staying here for my follow up medical appointments.
Thanks Days Inn. I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Out door access allowed me easy trips to my car.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I was in Texas on business for three weeks and stayed in 8 different motels. The Days Inn in Round Rock was by far my favorite. The staff was wonderful and very accomodating,the room was clean, beds comfortable, towels soft, air conditioner worked great. The pool was clean and refreshing! I would reccomend to anyone. Ms Fritz should stay home and not travel, I don't think she would be happy anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business