“Great service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 25 Hotels in Round Rock
Round Rock, Texas
“Great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I showed up about 9am, with not much else to do... but checkin was not until 3pm. I asked if i could check in early, and was given a double room rather than a single. While the space was smaller and had 2 beds i was allowed to unpack my things from my car and get an early start on the day. The two women up front at the counter were very polite, and yea.. the pool is a gimmick, not a luxury pool.. although, to be fair.. only 4 or 5 star hotels have good pools. which is sad, cuz you get charged for a pool... but oh well. is life.

I wouldn't have checked into a hotel if it was not for the government shutting down; I was camping and I live far away.

Room Tip: 1/2 the rate of the other hotels around.. although, not nearly as nice as a 100$ room. Would stay...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I spent a couple of nights with family here. My parents visited and we got a room with two queen beds. The room was clean and functional and ok for what we needed. There's coffee in the lobby and that's about it. Pretty basic, and the cheapest we got for the area. The hallways and entryways do smell like tobacco, but the room did not. I didn't have any issues with noise or trouble sleeping, aircon was fine. I saw some customers with dogs on the hallway but we didn't hear any noise from pets either. Ok for passing through.
Location is great, next to IHOP and gas station, across the highway from Fuddruckers and a discount cinema, many other restaurants in the area, Chuys, Carinos, Ruddy's.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Nice room. Front desk clerk was nice. Worth the money for a place to sleep. Only down fall was you could smell the smoking rooms and the pool is just a large bath tub. No laps in there! Will be returning for more baseball tournaments.

• Stayed September 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed here in August 2013, and posted the review below:
My wife and I were looking for a low cost, but nice place to stay for one night while visiting my son’s family in Round Rock.
Location is good.
Lobby and hallway common area no very clean, smells bad, hall carpet dirty.
Rooms smell also, sheets very wrinkled.
Parking ok, well lighted.
15% off at IHOP, 200 yeards away.
Free breakfast, but lightweight with lukewarm coffee, rolls.

After posting, the management disputed and I had to prove I stayed here. Do your self a favor, go somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
rosemount
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was priced great. staff needs retraining the night crew put me in the wrong room the only reason I found out was because I went down stairs to complain about the horrible noise coming from the air conditioner. they called me by another women name. long story short they moved me to my room. The room was average, but cleanliness of bathroom was poor. yet the price of the room overways the small problems. For 52 dollars i can't complain to much.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

After reading reviews I was skeptical but everything was great! Restaurants nearby, interstate across the street. Though they should spot clean the carpets and for a "non smoking" room the room and most of the hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. But all in all for $50 a night it wasn't bad.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jem1111111
Galena, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel was clean and well maintained. We reserved a room with a queen bed but were given a double. The room was smaller than my bedroom at home. The room was also next to the storage closet on the 3rd floor where someone was constantly going in and out at all hours of the day and night. The room did not seem to be very well insulated so noise from the traffic was very loud and you could hear all of the conversations of the other guests. The pool looked green and not safe to swim in. I was also surprised that there was some sort of fake wood laminate flooring and no carpet in the room. We paid $42 a night so it was adequate enough for our needs and it was clean and bug free which is a plus in my book!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple