1. My king room has wood floors, upgraded bathroom, modern sink and faucet, 32 inch flat screen, refrigerator. Under $55. including all Tax.
2. Cracker Barrel, Saltgrass Steakhouse, IHOP, and loads of other nice restaurants, shopping close, including the newly designed Sears Great store, that is awesome.
3. Fresh coffee and vending machines 24 hours a day down stairs. And the Walgreens in the area.
For me that spells a really good value it's not the Hilton but you're not paying Hilton prices either
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated 3 story hotel of 107 rooms situated on the Interstate 35 corridor, gives a home away from home feeling. We offer free wi-fi throughout entire hotel and in guest rooms, we have on-site self service laundry (coin operated), refrigerators and microwaves in all guest rooms as well as your furry companions stay FREE (we just require that they have a kennel, collar and leash upon check-in) and lastly, 24-hr coffee machine to access at any time. Located near an abundance of restaurants, so there is always a place to choose from to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a late night snack. We also provide 2 vending machines, one with drinks and the other with snacks so you will never go thirsty or hungry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin - Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Round Rock
- Round Rock Red Roof Inn