“I stayed at Red Roof Inn in Round Rock Tx. On July 13,2012 till July 17,2012”

Red Roof Inn Austin - Round Rock
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in Round Rock
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My stay was very good, everyone was very good willing to help out what,anything that me and my brother needed iron, exter towels, ice, I'll stay there again, I stayed there about 7 years ago when I was in town, ****** Did not see any bed bugs,at all I think some very mad persons wrote bad reviews, we stayed 4 nights, everything was great.. the price was right,places to eat close by, post office gym, what do they want, the room was very clean, bath clean, tell them to stop wetting to bed and they will not smell the urine, a holes wrote bad review,some people should go and stay at a $200.00 a night room and then they will still fine something wrong,with it... I was very happy and will stay again, and again Walter & Ted.......

Room Tip: All rooms are great, if you want,sun in your room the south side is for you,no A/C noise at all I wa...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this place for 2 nights beginning of may 2012. Walking into the room there is an overwhelming stench of animal urine that never went away.

Before going to bed, I checked for bugs, expecting to see some. None found, so I went to bed and had no issues 1st night. 2nd night not so lucky. Woke up at 2am with several bites and bugs on the bed.

I checked out that morning, complaining of the odor and bugs. Was issued at 15 dollar credit for "insects". Suprised red roof would allow this place to hang their name on the wall.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Nativeborn
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

So many things were wrong with this motel. The people at the front desk were nice enough but no discounts were given because of "events". The room was $79. Definitely not worth the price. After about an hour in the room I was bitten by several bedbugs and saw many bugs. We were moved. No bugs but not necessarily clean. We were given a $15 credit but felt our money should have been refunded. They say they are remodeling but I wouldn't stay there. Especially in room 322.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Jadydomo
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We were gonna stay at this hotel on Saturday April 15, 2012. Arrived and checked in and thank God we waited to place our luggage on our beds the remained on the rolling rack they own. Decided to pull back the comforters and move the pillows when to my shock found a huge BED BUG. I took a photo and have a video of heaven knows what else was crawling on the beds. We did complain and the only thing they wanted to do is move us to another room, but no thanks if you have them in this room you are more then likely infested. Tired from our trip had to leave at 1:30 am to try to get another hotel. Please do not stay here unless you plan on bringing bed bugs home with you.

Room Tip: BED BUGS !!!!!!!! Do Not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank johnmari1983
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My husband and i stayed one nite at this great Red Roof Inn hotel. the reviews were right one as the place was very clean, large room with fridge, microwave and 27``inch screen TV. The bed was very comfortable, pillows as well. i would stay there again

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarrisJoshua
Reviewed February 16, 2012

EveryTime, i come into town, i always get my room at RED ROOF INN. and Tanya Tibbs is always friendly,. always willing to go out of her way to do the best for me,. thnk you soo much for the Perfect Service. :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JohnJohn M
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I am a business traveler and finding a place to stay that makes you feel at home is important to me. This a great neighborhood, lots of resturants with shopping close by if you need anything. The rooms are very clean and you will get a great night sleep (no noisey traffic). What I appreciate the most is how the staff works together in providing a pleasant travel experience. I truely felt at home. Thanks again everyone. You are the reason I look forward to many happy returns. You truely do offer the best service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business