“The best!”

Add it.
Origami
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have eaten at many Japanese restaurants and this is my most favorite! I wish i hadn't waited so long to try this place out! The staff is the sweetest I have ever encountered! They don't complain about anything and care about customer satisfaction all the time. It does get packed and it may seem to go slow but it's a fine dining cuisine and a lot goes into preparing the food right! The staff is the best! and the food is delicious and well cooked!

There are newer reviews for Origami

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Service was slow. We went around 6pm and they only had one server. The mixed drinks were watery. The food was fair, if I went back I would order take out!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have eaten at Origami many times with both family and friends. It is a must to to take visitors. The sushi is peerless, in my opinion, and the meal is not complete without green tea mochi ice cream. The staff is Japanese, the ambiance elegant - in a comfortable way - and soothing. I always sit at the sunken tables!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Wonderful family run restaurant with a fantastic selection of high quality sushi. The locals in our party said this is the best in the Austin area and those of us who were visitng agree!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good sushi - nice restaurant - not the fancy sushi places you find in Austin, but right on par with the taste!