“If you stay in Rosenberg Tx. stay here”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
A TripAdvisor Member
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. staff was friendly,room was very clean, breakfast was also good. Just a nice experience. Location was perfect for my family. Loved having coffee pot in the room so I could just sit and have my morning coffee before I went down for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about our hotel. We strive to make each guests stay excellent and I am so delighted to see that you had a pleasant experience. I look forward to see you on your next visit. Our staff sincerely appreciate positive feed back.

Thank you.
GM

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Traveling for 8 hours and arriving in Rosenberg around midnight we found the La Quinta Inn a welcomed sight. La Quinta is not our typical choice, but the TripAdvisor site had given it high marks, so we took the chance and were pleasantly surprised. First, the price was extremely reasonable. Second, the room was clean and spacious. And, the bed was very comfortable. Though arriving late, the person at the front desk was friendly and quickly got us into our room. They also serve a complimentary breakfast. Even though the La Quinta is located near the freeway, noise from the road didn't seem to be a problem. Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Honest and dependable employees! We had the pleasure of staying here 2 nights in a suite and it was an enjoyable stay. No complaints at all, it was a perfect hotel! We checked out earlier than the required time and made our way to Galveston for a few days vacation. Upon entering Galveston, (1 hour and 15 minutes away) I began looking for my wallet. In a panic, I phoned the hotel and spoke to a gentleman by the name of Sonsi. (sorry if I mispronounced or misspelled) He gladly kept me on the line while he searched the room, at first he had no luck finding it and still proceeded to look further. He then lifted a pillow and found my wallet, which had plenty of cash in it. I explained that we could not go right back and he said he would keep it in his office for safe keeping. I was a bit hesitant and unsure of this, thought for sure I would be at a loss of money if nothing else. 4 days later, I returned to the hotel, retrieved my wallet with ALL my belongings inside and the cash UNTOUCHED!!!!! I was so thankful to the gentleman, his honesty was such a relief to me. I appreciate his kindness and prompt attention to the matter at hand, he and the hotel exceeded my expectation. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay, I will definitely stay here in the future! Thank you again!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

A La Quinta traveler
Covington, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Checking IN & Out was fast and accurate with friendly personnel. All of the staff was very friendly. I was especially impressed when the cleaning personnel thanked us for staying at their LaQuinta. Whenever I have a need to stay overnight in a hotel, I will be looking for the nearest LaQuinta.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay! Our guests are like family and we always strive to be a home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Our staff enjoys your positive feed back

We look forward to your return visit with us!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Found this place in a heavy rain storm ,a little pricey but I found this well worth the price. Very friendly clerk at check in and the same clerk on check out. She was very pleasant happy and smiling at 10 pm and at 10 am the next day . Hotel was very clean bed was a little firm but comfortable . Bath very spacious and well laid out . Food was good and hot .Would highly recommend this stop .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments about the hotel and staff. Jenny is very happy reading this comment.

As always, thank you for your business and I look forward to you staying with us soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Bedroom & living room was very nice and spacious. Access to the bathroom from bedroom & living area. Pool was nice & refreshing. Hot tub hit the spot. Breakfast was a good start to each day. Had an issue with the bedding & was addressed and fixed promptly. Very impressed with hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
lq0874gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you. Our staff greately appreciate your positive feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Best Western Sugarland Inn
Best Western Sugarland Inn
#3 of 9 in Sugar Land

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg? Share your experiences!