“Health code violation”

Bullritos
Ranked #35 of 91 Restaurants in Rosenberg
“Health code violation”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have eaten here a few times the food is ok , I was disgusted to see the assistant manager (gabe) use the floor broom to clean several tables. And the way Juan was speaking to the cashiers was horrible I will be contacting corporate ASAP along with Health dept

• Visited April 2014

Spring, Texas
“Quick and Great Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We ate here mid afternoon on a Saturday and it was about 1/2 filled with folks. The food was hot and plentiful and all the drink you wished was offered. The prices are reasonable and food is similar to most fast food restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we were in and out in about 30 minutes so it was good for a quick meal. It was in the shopping center in front of our hotel so easy to get to as well.

Visited October 2013
Needville, Texas
“Just Not Worth It...”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently went to lunch at Bullrito's. It was a disappointing experience. I went in expecting a decent meal and a decent price and ended up with only half of that...the price was acceptable but the quality of the food was way below par.

I had a steak bowl. The important part--the steak--was horrid. It was dry, chewy, and way below the standards for good fajita steak. I guess the other ingredients were fine, but who can overlook the main ingredient?

This place is in direct competition with Freebirds across the highway; my choice is Freebirds at this point.

• Visited July 2013