“Our family favorite”

Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Cuisines: Mexican
“Our family favorite”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We eat here all the time and have never had a bad experience. I decided to write this review in case someone is looking for what to order. Steak tacos al carbon. I get them every time! I always eat one and bring the other one home for lunch the next day. This place is always delicious and the servers are great too! If you want a cocktail, I got the Mexican hurricane and it was yummy! My son got the beef enchiladas and cleaned his plate. We brought my niece here and she said the chicken enchiladas were the best she ever had.

Cuero, Texas
“First Time Here”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped (9/9) at Gringos in Rosenberg, along Hwy 59 coming back from Houston. It didn't seem to be as good as the Gringos on South West Freeway at the edge of Houston (Hwy 59), that we have stopped at in the past. It was lunch time and crowded. The waitress and helpers were good. Not as impressed with the food. I had the Chile Relleno stuffed with ground beef, but I would have preferred cheese - not the red sauce on top. The barracho beans were great, but the rice was a little over cooked. My wife had the salad plate. The taco was very greasy and the queso on the was on a stale tortilla. The guacamole was good. The chips with the green sauce was good. And the swirl ice cream cone on the way out was good.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and great prices.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to the airport for supper. We didn't know what to expect. I ordered the fajitas smothered with shrimp and crawfish and my wife ordered a taco salad. Everything was excellent and presented well. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Menu and prices are good at this restaraunt and service was excellent. Parking is excellent and the area appeared very safe with several other nearby restaurants and businesses.

Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evie”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Love this place. I have drove from San Antonio just to eat here. Food is great and the staff ( Kelly is a jewel, Sam is the best of the best) has always went above and beyond.

Visited June 2013