“Excellent Stay and Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Excellent Stay and Service”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Just spent one night on my way to Harligen Texas during Christmas week.. Ramin was a breath of fresh air and so helpful. He actually saw me going to get ice and insisted on getting it for me! I was upgraded to a suite which had been recently renovated. I may be planning another trip to Harligen in a week. If so, I will definitely be staying at the Hampton Inn once again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I am glad to see Ramin took excellent care of you during your visit. He is truly an asset to our team and passionate about customer service. I look forward to seeing you back soon on your next visit to Harlingen.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Eunice, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great hotel, very friendly staff. We checked out on SuperBowl Sunday and there was even going to be a little SuperBowl party in lobby with pizza and finger foods. Overheard manager talking to what appeared to be frequent guests at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
I am so glad that you found our hotel to be GREAT and our staff FRIENDLY! We strive to go above and beyond to make sure our guest are comfortable at our hotel. The Super Bowl get together was just one of the many things that we do throughout the year. Come join us the first Friday every November as we hold our Annual Chili Cook Off!

Thank you for your business!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I was visiting Rosenberg to surprise my husband. We were married in August and he has been in TX working since (except major holidays). I wanted to find a way to get him to the hotel without openly stating I was here. Many ideas ran through my mind. When I arrived at the hotel, Ramin and Taylor (guest services representatives) were there to check me in. Taylor was new and Ramin was training her. They both were vibrant and created a welcoming environment. I checked in with ease. They even assisted me in my plan to get my husband to the hotel and surprise him. I was concerned that the front-desk staff might not be open to helping me, but not Ramin and Taylor! They made the whole thing possible! They were eager to help and make my weekend successful. I looked forward to the evening shifts throughout my stay to see them. They were so nice and made me feel as if I wasn't in a "strange place". The staff was awesome; and honestly, this is the FIRST hotel I have visited where there was HOT water and good water pressure daily. I truly enjoyed my stay!!!! Thanks Ramin and Taylor!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your touching story. I am so glad that Ramin and Taylor were able to help you with your plan to surprise your husband. At the Hampton Inn & Suites we love our guest and are always looking for a way to WOW them. I am glad that you found the remaining stay to be comfortable. I look forward to your return soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great stay - comfortable bed and awesome room overall. The customer service from Ramin and Taylor were over the top outstanding! Will definitely stay again. I have stayed at many hotels and this was right up at the top. Movie theater next door was great to be able to walk over.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
I was so pleased to see your wonderful review about your experience at our hotel. The beds in our rooms are CLOUD NINE BEDDING SYSTEMS offered exclusively at Hampton Inn & Suites! But Ramin and Taylor can only be found in one place- The Hampton Inn & Suites Rosenberg. I am thrilled they are part of our team and provided you with outstanding service. I will make sure to recognize them in our next meeting. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Rosenberg, Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This staff is incredible! Ramen, Jessica and Marwan are simply the most professional and personable staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. staying in hotels week after week that's saying a lot. This has quickly become my favorite hotel in the state of Texas!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback about our staff. Jessica, and Ramin are wonderful and a pleasure to work with. I'm glad that they provided you with excellent service during your visit. Thank you for your business, we look forward to hosting you soon.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Hampton Inn is excellent! The premises are clean, outside and in. Good selection of breakfast items to choose from. Felt really comfortable here. Surrounding areas include a Cinemax Movie Theater (walking distance)and numerous restaurants to select from.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. It was a delight to see that you found our property to be Excellent! We constanlty strive to make sure we exceed guest expecations and offer a clean comfortable stay. We appreciate your business and hope that we can be of service to you again soon.

Oakhurst, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Ramin at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, as well as the young lady in the breakfast area. The room was so clean and the bed was so cozy with the thick comfortable comforter. A note stated that the duvet was clean. I know many hotels just keep the same bedspread on and I know it is not clean, so I did appreciate this special touch.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. Our Cloud Nine bedding system is something that we put a lot of thought into and I am glad that it was a comfortable experience for you. I look forward to our property hosting you again soon.

Rizwan Marfani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosenberg
SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg
#5 of 13 in Rosenberg
Best Western Sugarland Inn
Best Western Sugarland Inn
#3 of 9 in Sugar Land

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!