Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg
$71
$59
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelcomfortable roombusiness tripmovie theaterthe general managerprofessional staffshopping areafront desk staffcustomer serviceeasy accessa great staymaking surenight stayup to datethe entire staffdefinitely stay here againeggs
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are originally from Austin TX, We had a family emergency and came to the hotel to stay the night while praying for good news from a family member in critical condition at the hospital down the street. Unfortunately our family member did not make it. We stayed at the hotel for 1 night, then decided to come back again the next night bc of the amazing beds and pillows and how nice it is. When we received the bad news and went back to the hotel there was a amazing person behind the counter at the night shifts named Celso. I was telling my wife how thirsty I was and without a delay he ran to the fruit juice machine and tried to turn it on but couldn't find the key, he then said don't worry and grabbed 2 drinks on the house and gave them to us and told us he is sorry for are loss. And told us if there is anything he can do to let him know. People like Celso are very rare to find especially at a hotel. My wife and I will never forget the amazing service he provided and would make the 3 hour drive to your hotel again to stay their for no reason just because of how pleasant it was. Before I left I spoke to the GM of the hotel and told him about what happened. He told me he would recognize Celso in the up coming meeting and he better, 3 hours isn't that far for me ;)

• Stayed: February 2013
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I was sorry to hear about your loss while on your visit. It was nice to see that Celso quickly took action and was accommodating to your needs.

As I promised when I met you the morning of your departure, I recognized Celso with our entire team.

I look forward to your return visit to our hotel soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were in town for a project. Excellent rooms and friendly staff. Breakfast was one of the best I have had on the road. The rooms and bed were excellent. The rooms had nice refrigerators and microwaves. Additionally, it is very close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Will be back if work brings me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to comment about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our rooms, the quality of our breakfast, and our friendly staff. Additionally, I am glad that you found our location to be convenient to nearby restaurants and shopping. I look forward to seeing you back when you are in the Houston/Rosenberg area!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had stayed at this hotel for almost 3 weeks and everything about this hotel was GREAT. The staff greated me everytime I went through the lobby and always asked if I needed anything. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn and in the future will always stay there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank You for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our Hotel. I’m glad to hear that the staff took the time to recognize you and made sure that you were taken care of. I will make sure that I share your comments in an upcoming meeting with all my associates.

As always, thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you back at our hotel!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This property is a great place to stay. It is under new management and has turned 180 since October 2012? (not sure when they started). The manager Rizwan is always friendly and willing to make your stay as enjoyable as can be. The front desk ladies Angela and Amanda are helpful and welcome you with big smiles. The breakfast is good, Linda always welcomes me with "Good Morning" and keeps the tables clean and the food warm and stocked.

Room Tip: Less noise on the top floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about the recent improvements at our hotel. I look forward to recognizing Linda, Amanda, and Angela for their Excellent service in our upcoming meeting.

As always, thank you for your business and I look forward to you staying with us soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Especially Angela.

The manager was very accommodating in meeting my needs and greated me by name on different occasions that we saw each other.

Overall very clean.

Will stay again on next trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay! Our guests are like family and we always strive to be a home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel.

We look forward to your return visit with us!