“Pay raise for Tim”

WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Rockwall
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Tim Goyne, the longest serving Value Place Safety Attendant, is a wonderful employee at the Rockwall, Texas, location. Tim is willing to meet customers’ needs 24-hours a day. Whether he is helping guest check in or keeping them safe and secure in and outside the building, Tim is a pleasant, polite, positive, and powerful public relations manager for Value Place nationwide. I suggest Value Place bestow upon Tim a pay raise, a day off, and unlimited free use of the company car!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Rockwall Value Place Hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and especially when they compliment one of our dedicated employees. We have a wonderful management team in Rockwall and Tim is a valued member of that team.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

The staff are very helpful and polite. The hotel was clean and quiet. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stayed here in mid october and let me tell you! The worst hotel i have ever been too. The bald headed desk guy creeps me out to. He would walk around outside at 1 in the morning and i saw him shining a flashlight into windows....kind of wierd...not to mention how doped up he looked. ROACHES EVERYWHERE! the stove top was convenient though. Lots of wierd people live here. Most looked like pedophiles...i'd rather hit up a motel 8 next time. Good travels!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ryan t
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Let me assure you that the safety of our guests is critical to how we operate our hotels. As part of our standard operating procedures, property managers must run all guests who arrive through the National Sex Offender database at www.nsopr.gov. We take safety and cleanliness to the extreme.

The gentleman that you refer to is our Satefy Attendant who patrols the property throughout the night - every night and every day.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I travel throughout the US with my job staying anywhere from 2 weeks to a year at any given spot I have found the Value Place in Rockwall to be Great. Staff is excellent, Generally quiet, and for those that have complained about the cooking smells Get over it I quess you microwave everything. Only Issue is the slow elevator but it is the same at every Value Place.

Room Tip: Make sure if you are staying a while get the room with the sleeper sofa in it Less claustrophobic
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

This has been a second "home" for me several times, and I would not hesitate to stay here again. The desk clerks are all very helpful, friendly, and down to earth. The room service has been superb, as has the maintenance. Those who have complaints need to remember that this is not a personal property. Of course there will be noises, smells, etc. (as someone complained about). It's a multi-unit facility with all types of tenants. I consider that a reflection of the individual, not the property. The solution is to get your own personal place, or stop being so easily irritated. Sure, there's a few bugs; that's anywhere. I had the opportunity to do a few home-cooked meals myself, and it was awesome! I haven't had hot water cornbread in a very long time, but was able to do it here. This will be my place of choice for all extended visits to the area. Thanks, everybody, for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

Thank you for your comments and being a loyal guest. We look forward to serving you when you return.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

The management will work with you to make your stay the best as possible.
The rooms are perfect.
They even have a stove top if you would like a great meal.
Feels like a home away from home.
Parking is never a problem.
AC is amazing and unlimited for this Texas Heat!!!
Flat screen tv!!!
My favorite place to stay while I'm staying in Rockwall.

Room Tip: they are all great
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

We appreciate your review. We are very proud of our management team and our property in Rockwall. Rockwall is such a great city and has so much to offer.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I have been traveling for my job for the last 2 years. I stay in hotels 2 weeks at the time and then go to the next one. I have to cover all my expences so the hotel price for me is very important and that is why I always stay at Value Place when ever I can. Honestly I have yet to
find a better, more economical, efficient and clean place then Value
Place. I have just stayed 2 weeks at Trophy Club,Tx and Tina (Property Mang.) was super nice. Now I'm staying in Rockwall, Tx and Decinda (Property Mang.) making sure everything is perfect. All the staff members are doing a wonderful job. This is my third time at this location. I have probably stayed at least 10 different  Value Places all over Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Arkansas.  I have found Value Place staff members are generally very caring and want you to have a great stay.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you for staying at our Rockwall and Trophy Club hotels. We are so fortunate to have great managers running our hotels - taking care of valued guests as yourself.

We appreciate your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall
Springhill Suites by Marriott Dallas Rockwall
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area
Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard
6 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall? Share your experiences!