“Great Italian Restaurant!! You must try!”

Luigi's Italian Cafe
Ranked #12 of 181 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were visiting our brother in Rockwall and wanted to try Italian. This place was clean and the food was great! The prices are affordable and the staff was perfect!!

1  Thank Joey K

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been to the Luigi's restaurants in both Royse City and Rockwall, Texas. While the food is excellent at both, the Rockwall location, well, Rocks!! It has better ambiance. I have been to Luigi's several times and I can't get enough. From their lunch specials, such as baked ziti, to their dinners, tilapia, they can't be beat. And their tiramisu is just plain scrumptious. And lets not forget about their oil and garlic for the bread. Yummy. You can't go wrong at Luigi's.

1  Thank Phinatic
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Yum! Yum! I could make a meal on the dipping sauces (Bob's is my favorite and loaded with garlic, tomatoes and other goodies) and the chewy HOT bread. The salad is so fresh and the house dressing a surprise (not typical Italian, but almost a spicy French) with red cabbage as a special treat. 7 of us ate at Luigi's and the two favorite dishes were Spaghetti The Works and Mario's Salmon (a special). The service is primo and atmosphere nice. We will be back!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I'm Italian and I like to cook. In fact, I'm a fairly good cook. So, if an Italian cook says that an Italian restaurant has GOOD FOOD. It is good food!
Don't miss the Luigi's salad if you are eating light. Add chicken and unless you really like olives go light on them.
Their bread is acclaimed by everyone!!!
Pick any pasta you like. We have never been disappointed.

1  Thank PonyMimi
Reviewed April 13, 2012

can get gnocci there. great staff. nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Bridget B