“Great omelet, fantastic croissant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Madeleine

La Madeleine
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Rockwall
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great omelet, fantastic croissant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the spinach, mushroom and onion omelet. It came with a croissant, which I wouldn't normally eat but I just had to try it! Oh my! Everything was delicious! The staff was fabulous and very helpful.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fresh food is a plus... Lots of great choices...... Confusing set up.. I felt very loss what to do and where to go once in there.

Visited June 2014
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is not our favorite La Madeline location - not sure if it is the management or employees. Service just never seems to be top-notch and never has been. No one working is very happy or helpful. Tables are usually left dirty and we have had to ask on many occasions, during peak lunch hours, to have someone clean tables for people who were waiting to be seated. Carry-out service is just as bad or worse. Besides that, the food is always dependable and we do keep going back! The salads are always fresh and tasty, the soups are very good, and the strawberries romanoff are the reason that I keep returning! My husband and I always laugh at the prices, because it seems that nor matter what you order, you always spend $10-$12 per person. Love the tomato basil soup, salad dressing and bread you can buy and take home.

• Visited June 2014
Texas
“One of my absolute favs!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I have tried several things at this restaurant and have not ever been disappointed. The tomato basil soup will make you slap your grandma!! It's delicious! The pastries are also scrumptious. I love the atmosphere at this restaurant...very cozy. You order your food cafeteria style and it is delivered to your table. I highly recommend this restaurant!! There are other locations if you are not in Rockwall.

“Love La Madeleine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

La Madeleine is one of my favorite places for breakfast. The Danish and Strawberries Romanoff are always delicious. Never had anything for breakfast or lunch that I didn't really enjoy--tomato basil soup, quiche, salads, entrees, etc.

• Visited February 2014