“not bad but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Snuffer's

Snuffer's
Reserve with OpenTable
Snuffer's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 172 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
east texas
“not bad but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

greenville much better except for view. sort of dirty and cheap .. you can get loud but do you want every time

Visited October 2011
1 Thank jl-jj

Florida
“Good Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

The burgers were really good, and inexpensive. The onion fries (similar to onion rings but not round) were excellent. Jalopeno burger had some kick!

Visited July 2012
Commerce, Texas
“Best burgers in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you like a perfectly-cooked Texas-sized burger and homestyle fries, Snuffers is your kind of place. The burgers at Snuffer's in Rockwall, Texas are consistently good, as are the margaritas. I especially like the fried jalepeño turkey burger. My husband prefers the mushroom swiss veggie burger, which is also excellent. Most burgers are sold by the half-pound, but the beef burger is also available as a quarter-pounder. Their onion fries are among the best I've ever had, and the fries are a real treat. I also recommend their chips and queso. The loaded fries are a bit much for me, but they are available with melted cheese, chives, and bacon. The one dish on their menu I avoid is the veggie quesadillas. I expected grilled vegetables, but this was basically a tortilla filled with fresh vegetables and grated cheese. That's okay; they're a burger place and they know how to serve up good burgers. The wait staff is mostly high school students, so sometimes the service is a bit spotty. Outside seating is available overlooking scenic Lake Ray Hubbard, but Texas summers are often too hot to take advantage of this option. All-in-all, Snuffer's remains my favorite place to go for a burger.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank rebeccacharlene
Rowlett, Texas
“Patio's view is pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

My hubby and I had a nice afternoon meal on the patio with the view of Lake Ray Hubbard. Music was good and food was great, we had a good and relaxing time and service was great!

Visited June 2012
Rowlett, Texas
“Bad service; overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a hamburger joint with very poor service. We ordered 4 burgers, fried pickes (which were overcooked), and a single serving of cheddar fries (cold and lumped together so I had to eat it like a baked potato). Our bill came to $44 and that was with no drinks and no dessert. People who arrived after us were getting their food and bills before us. We asked for more ranch dressing and never got it. My burger was soggy and kept falling apart. The waiter was rude and slammed our bill down on the table. I have nothing good to say abou this place and will never go back. This is why it's the only restaurant in town without a waiting line.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Snuffer's? Share your experiences!