“Great Lunch Experience”

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch Experience”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We arrived after the lunch rush so we were seated immediately, greeted by our wait staff, and served well. Our food was as ordered, tasty, and in right portions. Our waitperson, Daniel, was very good. Another patron asked him his height and he said he was 7' tall. I'd never met a 7' tall person before. If we ever return to the area, we will probably visit the restaurant again.

Visited October 2012

Rockwall TX
“Heart Healthy Menu”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was the first chain "sit down" restaurant in Rockwall. Still a favorite of my teenagers. I really appreciate the Heart Healthy menu.

Visited April 2012
Rockwall, Texas
“Can always find something I like.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Just good casual food. I'm a big fan of the Buffalo Chicken Salad! Yum! I've had good and mediocre dishes here, so I usually order the same thing!

Visited February 2012
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“The Menu Is Large”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I personally think Chile’s treis to accomodate too many taste as the menu is very large. However the food we ordered was cooked and served as though these were the sole menu items. Don’t know how they did it. They seem to have one of the best lunch menus in the business as the choices are varied and the prices are really excellent. Couple that with good service and we all had a great dining experience.

• Visited December 2011
Rockwall, TX
“Facility needs a deep cleaning”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We had just returned to town from a short trip and thought we would stop for dinner at Chili's before heading home. Upon entering the restaurant, there were no host/hostesses to be found. One finally showed up and said that she would be with us in a minute. She was bussing tables in addition to seating patrons.
The hostess finally showed up but another group was ahead of us. She had not been writing down names. Fortunately for us, she remembered we were next. After she bussed another table or two, she seated us. Our seats were wet and the table looked clean but I had a feeling that it wasn't wiped as well has it could have been.
Our waitress was friendly but not great. While taking our order, it seemed that she had other things on her mind.
Our food was good though. I had the Avocado Burger. I asked for medium well but it was more on the well done side. My husband had the half plate of ribs with Shiner Bock BBQ sauce and said that it was good. After we were served, our waitress basically disappeared.
Before we were served, my husband was looking around and said that the restaurant definately needed a good deep steam clean. I agree. It just looked a little on the grungy side. I don't know what their staffing problems were that night but I know that they can do much better and the restaurant definately could be cleaner.

• Visited February 2011