“A Repeatable Good Outting”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #5 of 175 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Heath
“A Repeatable Good Outting”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We are always amazed at the well trained staff. I've heard they really focus on training their watresses and waters. It's a little on the noissey side, but that's because there are so many people there. The concrete floors don'wt deaden the sounds very well. The wait staff is allowed to modify items to have your experience come out good.

Visited July 2012

Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Good food, a little pricey. The restaurant was very busy on a Saturday night. We had a steak salad and chicken dinner (with avocado, cilantro, etc.). The chicken was actually great, even though their steaks are probably the big draw. Steak salad was good.

Visited July 2012
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Love this Saltgrass”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I 've been to several Saltgrass Restaurants, but have never been disappointed at Rockwall, TX. Waitstaff was very attentive. Food excellent. A bit pricey, but if you go at lunch much more reasonable.

• Visited March 2012
Salina, Kansas
“Good Steak”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

For a chain it had very good service and good food. The steaks were as order and I would visit Saltgrass again!

Visited August 2012
Conroe, Texas
“Awesome Desserts!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I know I should be raving about the steaks, but I got the Laredo chicken, and it was excellent. Our service was excellent, very friendly staff. Good bread, average salad, awesome baked sweet potato. My husband got the cheesecake and I got the pecan pie, both to go because we were so full. Our waiter made sure we had all the toppings, and he explained exactly how to heat up the pecan pie. We had them later in our hotel room, and they were both incredible!! Not to heavy, not too sweet (which is often hard to do with pecan pie). I highly recommend them both!

• Visited June 2012