“Food was good but pricey.”
Review of Kabob Hut - CLOSED

Kabob Hut
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Good food. From rockwall east, middle eastern food is scarce to none so a nice surprise. Def worth a shot unless u are headed to dfw where you can find better

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I eat here at least once a week, I love the Gyro and lamb kabobs. I have tried nearly everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. Plus where else can you eat and watch Bollywood videos?

Reviewed September 24, 2012

so small so ugly so ekkkk... i dont know how much worse it could be .. i guess to the seasoned palette it could be good

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Always good. Lamb kabobs are delicious. Moist and flavorful.
Rice is awesome!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I went to the Kabob hut while visiting North Dallas. There were pictures on the wall for a menu, so I had the Kabob platter picture. I asked if there was pita/flat bread included since I didn't see it in the picture. I was told no with an attitude. Really? This is the first time I had to order the pita separately but i did. When the food came out....no pita!! When I asked for the pita I was told it was coming. Don't you think it should have been served at the same time or did you just forget?? The Kabob (lamb) was strangely seasoned (I have eaten a lot of middle eastern food), I would almost was the meat was tasted slightly spoiled. The Kabob platter had a small bit of tomatoes and lettuce and overflowing rice. Also the was a small cup of watery green sauce I guess was for pouring over the meat, I tried a bit and it wasn't pleasant or like anything i had ever tasted before. When I bought my plate back to the counter the woman that took my order never asked if I enjoyed my meal. I think it was obvious by the look on my face.

2nd time...............I decided to try this place again. Maybe this time will be a charm. This time I ordered a Gyro. I asked for a side of fries, the lady (owner) at the counter stated they dont serve fries but I can have potato chips so I passed. As I stood there waiting on my Gyro, she told me to be seated and she would bring me my order. Except for one other person the place was empty so finding a clean table should not be a problem, right??? I could not find a clean wiped off table in the entire front room!! So I had to sit a the cleanest dirty table, Strike 1. When she brought my Gyro, I noticed she (owner) did not bring napkins which I really needed to wipe off the table. She told me this was not a full service restaurant and I had to get up to get napkins, Strike 2. The Gyro had the lamb meat a few tomatoes, no onions (the advertising picture on the restaurant window has onions), a lot of lettuce, and a large glob of tzatziki sauce in the middle of the pita, Strike 3. At this point I could wait to get out of there so I ate the average Gyro and tore out of there. Before leaving I told the owner all the tables were dirty and she thank you but did nothing, Strike 4. Can only imagine the cooking/food prep standards in the kitchen. I would have done better going to In and Out Burger across the street. Not Recommended!!

2  Thank B G