“Favorite spot”

The Life House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Life House - We are craft style coffee roasters, baristas and artisan bakers using the freshest local and organic elements, focusing on community and simple living.
“Favorite spot”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I consider myself lucky to be able to visit this fabulous coffee shop anytime I want. Fabulous food, coffee, people! Can't say enough about this establishment.

1 Thank Utlonghorns09

Rockwall, Texas, United States
“Cutest little coffee shop”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love The Life House. It is a great place to sit, relax and unwind for the morning before beginning your day. Everything on the menu is delicious!

Visited July 2014
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Nice change of pace”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Took an old house and turned it into a coffee house. Awesome coffee and pastries. Eclectic hang out. A bit on the pricey side for my taste.

• Visited February 2014
“Great”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I came in and was surprised that the staff was so friendly. They treated me like family even though I didn't know them it was great seeing friendly faces and a very nice lounge. I love the way the scenery is set up it is very good and I love the place.

Dallas
“Disappointment as so well rated on Tripadvisor”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Was very excited to go to this establishment. My daughter was looking forward to a salad. No salad. I wanted tomato on my sandwich. The guy noted no tomato (not in season). I wanted soup (Sorry out of all soups). I wanted a side with my sandwich. (Sorry, no sides). I wanted a pastry, out of all except a dry granola thing.

I ordered a sandwich and found it tasty (4 stars for taste), but size was small and very few items on it. about 3 mushrooms per half, few shreds of chicken. Size was small.

My daughter ordered peanut butter and jelly. Very stingy on the peanut butter.

The apply muffin (was dry and grainy and flavorless).

Coffee was terrific.

Disappointment for the family.

• Visited November 2013