“Great coffee, great atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Life House
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: The Life House - We are craft style coffee roasters, baristas and artisan bakers using the freshest local and organic elements, focusing on community and simple living.
Texas
“Great coffee, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'd seen The Life House advertised on Groupon, so when we were in the neighborhood, we decided to stop in. It is a neat old house turned in to a relaxing cafe with three or four rooms turned into seating areas. And although we didn't have a laptop/tablet with us, there are signs indicating free wifi. I ordered a French Toast coffee and hubby had the French Kiss coffee; both were excellent. The cinnamon rolls were delish. I wish this place was close to our house... I have a feeling you'd see me there a lot!

• Visited August 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Nice little place for organic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went there with 3 friends yesterday, and enjoyed it. It is very small and homey. The food was great, although the chicken salad could have used a little more mayo and I did not like the tomato basil soup. Next time I will try the chicken soup. The baked goods were delicious. I got to try the empanadas and a cookie and both were delicious! They had some great looking bread too which I will have to try next time. The tea was excellent! Very friendly people. Great healthy food and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2012
Rockwall, Texas
“Hidden Gem in Rockwall, TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Life House! I actually live about a half mile up the road and have driven past it for months not knowing what it was. This week I was doing some research on local farms and healthy organic foods in the area and stumbled upon The Life House website. I went there for the first time yesterday morning for a loaf of bread and empanada. It is such a neat little place and delicious! I enjoyed it so much I returned with my husband in the evening for tea and a healthy dinner. The owners are welcoming and friendly, and they also love to share everything they know about organic living with those who want to know more. I have been searching for a place like this for months and so thankful to have found it! The Life House is a gem in the heart of Rockwall County!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank lledbetter
Rockwall, Texas
“Just what Rockwall needed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Organic fresh baked foods, all home made syrups and flavorings, and the best coffee in town. Starbucks schmarbucks.. .if you haven't tried the life house you are missing out!

• Visited May 2012