“Best steak”

Bin 303
Ranked #4 of 182 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great new reasturant in old town Rockwall, husband and wife team bring warmth and a Texas take on American cuisine, prepared by a CIA NY trained chef.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We love this place and it is or go to when we have a little extra change in our pocket. The steaks are great and some of the best we have ever eaten. If you like blue cheese then the blue cheese potatoes are something different but oh so good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Been quite a few times and it is always good, but what else would you expect from a CIA chef and local ingredients? They have specials on Tuesday.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I enjoy Bin 303 on a regular basis. Matt is an incredible chef and makes the most wonderful creations. The fish is always great and my husband loves the Bin Burger.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great menu. Very nice presentation. It is a home covered to a restaurant.
Very quaint. Menu is fabulous.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My friends and I had dinner here for the first time last night, and it was perfect from start to finish. We had drinks at the bar first with a wonderful knowledgeable bartender (my friend drinks a lot of craft beers and he was impressed) Then started with the stuffed peppers and tempura asparagus (YUM!) Perfect Wedge salads next, then...we had filets = perfectly prepared, and excellent sides. One friend had the smoked redfish, which I tasted and it was excellent too!
Great service from Blaine ~ We will definitely be back