“You will NOT be disappointed”
Review of Bin 303

Bin 303
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great new reasturant in old town Rockwall, husband and wife team bring warmth and a Texas take on American cuisine, prepared by a CIA NY trained chef.
Dallas
“You will NOT be disappointed”
Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

We have always been extremely pleased with service, atmosphere and the delicious upscale entrees. Best place in Rockwall for fine dining or even a casual lunch.

“High expectations, average results...”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I went to Bin 303 for dinner. First off, the restaurant is in a remodeled Craftsman-style house and is beautiful, both inside and out. Great atmosphere. Service was sub-par. Took 15 minutes to be acknowledged. Had the Bin bread as an appetizer and it was outstanding. My wife ordered the Winter Pasta. I thought it was a bit dry, but my wife liked it. I had the Filet and it was disappointing. The steak itself was way overseasoned with salt, which overpowered the mushroom team sauce. The herb mash that came with the steak was all herb. The taste of rosemary overpowered the potatoes. Had to literally flag down our server to get our check. I just felt like we were sort of forgotten. We will give them another shot, maybe they just had a bad night.

2 Thank Lancer1977
east texas
“expecting superior found so much LESS”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

we had our 25th wedding anniver. there and was so very displeased... the bin could be so much better but it was so spotty - some was good others not = starte bin bread very dry, short ribs very fatty, side cheese potatos burned up.... bartender could not get orders right ... sure glad i did not pay the $$$ tab....

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank jl-jj
Dallas
“A Wonderful BDAY Celebration!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Again and again the staff and owners give the BEST service! We took our friends to Bin 303 for the fellow of the couples BDAY. They loved it! Had never been! What?! Chef Matt just keeps out doing himself...he is working as his wife and co- owner, Brean, is home taking care if their new baby girl. The RISOTTO Fritters are a must to start the meal...cream-my, yummy. I ordered the beer battered shrimp...a standard, my husband the filet...another standard, the BD boy had the redfish special and his wife had the stuffed peppers....we ALL raved about our food! Joey, the bartender, is making killer blue cheese stuffed olives to go in his martinis...I like Tito's vodka. Love this place!

Oklahoma
“Good food and a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

You can smell the wood-fired grill when you walk in! I chose the stuffed peppers and they were very good. They also had a few unique beers on tap that were a nice change from traditional offerings seen at most restaurants. The staff was very courteous and I will definitely return on my next trip through Rockwall.

• Visited December 2011