“Business Friendly Hotel!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Rockwall, Texas
“Business Friendly Hotel!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'm here for business training stayed in the hotel for seven days. Very nice hotel. Clean rooms and very good service. The breakfast is amazing and the staff is very friendly, especially Paula the breakfast attendant she is super nice! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Rockwall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
bwrockwall, Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our property. We greatly appreciate the business traveler.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I travel extensively with my job and since a job relocation I have stayed at the Rockwall Best Western Plus approximately 3-4 nights per week for the past 6 months. The hotel staff is always friendly and accommodating and the nice lady that works in the breakfast area may quite possibly be the nicest person I have ever known. I never feel like a stranger and they even know which room I prefer and usually have it ready. The rooms are clean and neat. We also hold conferences here from time to time and everything is perfect. I have nothing negative to say at all.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is quietest
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. Our frequent guests become like family. We look forward to their return and enjoy making sure they are comfortable while they are here. We are glad you have made the Best Western Rockwall Inn and Suites your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We checked in & it smelled like lysol. Got to our room & it was ok except the black furniture & headboard did not go with the brown drapes & carpet. About 9 PM, the toliet stopped flushing, then I went to crawl into bed & their was 2 spots of oil on the sheets that came off on my hand, plus the sheets where old. The next morning I went to make coffee in the room & the coffee pot did not work. When I checked out I told the person at the front desk of these issues she asked why I didn't report them. I said - I didn't want a plumber in my room at 10 PM & her only response was "I'm sorry!" DO NOT STAY HERE! The best thing - a beautiful sunrise over the city!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. We do our best to give each guest an exceptional experience. Things can happen in any hotel at any time of the day. We have a commitment to resolve every issue when reported. We have someone on staff around the clock to help with issues such as this. If we had been made aware we would have gladly fixed the problem or moved you to a better room. Because you are a Best Western Rewards member, we have gladly given you double bonus points for this stay and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
FORT SMITH, AR
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had to change hotels from Dallas to Rockwall since my son was released from the hospital. Checked tripadvisor and made a call to #1. They had a room and when we drove up we were not pleased with the location - jammed up against a car dealer, right on the expressway. Lobby was scuzzy and not clean looking. Have never asked to see a room before, but my husband was shaking his head so we went up. It was early so rooms were being cleaned, Large air cleaners running in the halls and SMOKEY, SMOKEY. Everything just looked uninviting, cramped, just not shinny clean. Just overused and tired. The desk attendant was very polite and did try to accommodate us. Have never walked out on a hotel in our lives, but we did on this one. I would suggest you look first. We are big fans of Best Western Plus, but this one should be downgraded.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ARSANDI
bwrockwall, Owner at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Sir / Mam, I am sorry you felt this area is not safe. In fact Rockwall County is 2nd Richest County in Texas and Rockwall City is an upscale community, recently Rockwall City has been awarded most scenic City. We are right in the middle of all shopping and restaurants. You are right Hilton is a full service hotel and its right on front of water, we are happy that you liked Hilton.

Management
Dallas, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We celebrated our mother's 50th bday here. The meeting room was perfect size, many family members stayed at the hotel for the night. The rooms are clean and updated, beds looked less than a year old and were comfortable. Service from staff was exceptional. Cleanest bathrooms I've seen in a hotel in the past 2 years, indoor pool and spa were a great way to end the night. only downside was the WiFi signal in our room was a little low. My mother loved the Jacuzzi tub in her room!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your wonderful review. Your family and friends were such a pleasure. We hope you keep us in mind for future family events.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Hotel is very well located- but be sure to ask for a room at the back of the hotel-rooms near the front are close to a major freeway. We got a room at the back, but the a/c was so loud all night we couldn't sleep. So we switched it off and opened the window. This would not have been possible had the room been closer to the freeway side.
We advised the front desk clerk which said they would fix it.

Breakfast was the usual scrambled eggs, cereals, and sweet rolls etc.
Staff very pleasant and friendly. Room was comfortable. Price was great.
I would recommend this hotel for the average traveler.

Room Tip: Room at the back of hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to post a review about your stay. I am terribly sorry about the noisy AC. We do our best to ensure each guest has an exceptional stay. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again.
Dripping Springs, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff here is AMAZING! We held a Remembrance Service in the meeting room. The Manager, Himmat Chauhan, was extremely professional and generous in accommodating our needs. Housekeeping and breakfast provider, Paula was most compassionate, kind, helpful, and caring. She made sure that we knew she was just as concerned about our personal well being. Cheri at the front desk was friendly and kind, and she made sure we would have enough rooms for the family during a booked weekend. This place was a real blessing. I highly recommend this hotel because of it's fabulous staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
bwrockwall, Owner at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
We appreciate you taking out some time to complete review. It means a lot to us ! We always try and ensure that our guest needs are taken care with utmost care and respect. Thank you very much for this review we surely feel proud of our staff when we hear from our loyal customers like you. Hope to see you all soon. Sincerely. H. Chauhan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall
Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall
Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!