“Great place to stay.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Rockwall
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Rooms are very clean and housekeeping does an excellent job to keep the place clean.
Nice breakfast in the morning with very good care by Paula. Management is doing a great job
to improve the services and make sure you are happy during your stay.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bwrockwall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Mr. Simon, Thank you for sharing your expereince at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel and our staff member for great service they provided you. We take great pride and try our best to provide excellent service to all our hotel guest. Please recomend our hotel to your friends we will ensure we give same quality of service to every one. Kind Regards. H. Chauhan.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was traveling with my 3 children. Our room was very clean. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub and free hot breakfast. The kids and I loved the breakfast lady, Paula! She is SO SWEET!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
bwrockwall, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. I am pleased to hear you were happy with your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Best Western Rockwall staff was outstanding! My husband and I stayed at this Best Western for over a month and the cleanliness and friendliness remainded constant. The housekeeping staff took meticulous care in their efforts to maintain a beatiful hotel. The front desk staff is ALWAYS willing to assist anyone with a smile. We would definately stay here again. We miss the staff already and we thank them for the hospitality.

Room Tip: The suite is awesome!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
bwrockwall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Ms. Pamela, It was great pleasure having you at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your month long stay at our hotel and you felt like home away from home. We greatly appreciate your business, look forward to serving you in furture. Kind Regards, H.Chauhan.
Avoca, New York
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was so very impressed with not just the professionalism but the kindness and caring shown by all the staff. I want to mention in particular, Paula, of the housekeeping staff. I felt like I was with my mother when I was speaking with her. What a jewel she is. Filled with love and happiness and goodness. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone I know. This hotel is great, NOT because it is Best Western, but because of its staff. Jean Crawford, Avoca, NY 14809 mitticrawford@gmail.com

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
bwrockwall, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Ms Crawford. Thank you for your sweet review. Paula is a true gem. My staff takes great care to make sure every guest feels at home. We look forward to seeing you again.
dallas tx
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had a birthday party in their meeting room, everyone was very helpfull and attentive, we enjoyed our party, and we will recomend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear Barnice McDonald. Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel and service. We try our best to keep our guest happy and make their stay and Events most comfortable. Please keep us on mind whenever you need hotel accommodations or Meeting space in Rockwall area.

Kind Regards Himmat Chauhan.
Pittsburg
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I come to Rockwall, TX, for Business and stay in this hotel every month. This is truly Excellent hotel, Clean rooms, Clean Bedsheets, Good Breakfast- Paula in Breakfast treats us like VIP guest. Hotel has ample of bright lights so we find it safe. Front desk staff are very freindly ,very good internet connection over al this hotel is one of the Best Hotel I have stayed so far!!!. Keep up good work. Thank you. R. Woods.

Room Tip: I always stay in theri Mini Suite on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Mr. Woods, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Our return guests are very special to us. We enjoy treating you like family. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I left the hotel on a friday morning and forgot my pillow in the room # 107. I called the hotel and explained to the clerk " Mangesh " . He stated that he did not see a pillow and one was not found. I ask him to check with housekeeping and found his responce rude and non caring. His statement was " I dont see a pillow , what do you want me to do? " He did not check with housekeeping nor do I believe he even looked for it. I found his tone to be almost angry as if my request was a bother.
On a positive note, I had a great experience with the food and beverage staff "Paula". She made me fill at home and welcome. She was friendly , curtious and ask about my stay. She truly cared about her job and my confort and stay with Best Western. Clone her for every department.
After a repeated call to the front desk " Cherry answered the phone. I again explained that I had left my pillow. She with out hesitation, put me on hold and found my pillow. Cherry was really nice and held my pillow at the front desk for me. I returned later and stayed another two nites.
I am a Transam Trucking employee.

Thank you.
Kelvin C Moran

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
bwrockwall, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Mr. Moran, I am sorry you feel Mangesh did not give you the service you deserve. We strive to give excellent customer service to every guest, as you witnessed through Paula and the rest of our staff. Thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall
Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall
Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!