“Newly remodeled and refurbished”

Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Rockwall
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Best thing about spending four nights at this hotel was the lady that runs the breakfast area...she is a hoot...and a gracious asset to the operations. My non-smoking (#224) room was clean, quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 15, 2011

Nothing overwhelming at all about this Best Western Plus. Clean room though

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I stayed at the BW Rockwall from Feb 3 - Feb 8 and all I can say is wow! The front desk staff, especially my girl Cheri was exceptional. There is free wi-fi throughout the hotel, the breakfast in the morning was mmmmm mmmmmmm delicious (and the breakfast hostess was welcoming and absolutely lovely), and the property is well-maintained. I fell in love with the shower in our room because it was invigorating and woke me up each day. Due to the weather we ordered in and several restaurants delivered to the hotel. There are many shopping outlets near the hotel and I was very happy about that since we couldn't go far due to the snow.

If I visit the Dallas area again (which I may since I'm a Cowboys fan), I would make the 30 mile journey from Big D to Rockwall because this hotel and its staff will make my time there enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Plus in Rockwall, TX. Everything was outstanding - chec k-in, room, cleanliness of entire facility, friendliness of entire staff. The hot breakfast in the morning was a very pleasant experience - the hostess was so helpful and friendly. Good hot food in a very clean area! The hostess went above and beyond her duties to make us feel comfortable and welcome. Check out was a stress free positive experience. Thank you to ALL the staff,.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2011

My husband and I needed a place to staywhile traveling for business. We stopped in to check the rates as this hotel looked comparable to the Laquinta, and much to me surprise it was about $45 cheaper, but just as nice if not nicer!!! We got a jacuzzi suite, and it was awesome for the price of $89. The room was large and very clean. The bed was so comfortable that I didn/t want to get out of it the next morning. The room had a refridgerator and microwave along with a small sink and cabinet space. The jacuzzi tub was big and deep, and super relaxing!!! The hotel has a pretty good free breakfast, an indoor heated pool and hot tub, and a fitness center. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Affordable, very nice people, very clean rooms and great breakfast, we had a great service from the staff. the conference room have everything we need.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I wanted a unique experience for my 13 year old, so we had a few friends of hers stay overnight at Best Western in Rockwall. The pool was a hit, the girls worked out and then we had a great room.
The staff working was amazing-helpful-fun and then we ordered pizza and had a wonderful breakfast the next morning. I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed the amenities. The whole place was spotless and smelled wonderful.
The best was the staff though, they were so nice and giving of good conversation and small talk with all of us. It was a 5 star experience and made my daughters Birthday one to remember.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
Springhill Suites by Marriott Dallas Rockwall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall
WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall
6 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30

Been to Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!