“Very nice!!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Rockwall
Dumfries, United States
“Very nice!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was very satisfied with my room..the only complaint I have is being only 5ft. 3 in..I found the sink and vanity area were too tall for me..The bedding and furnishings were excellent, and the view from my window of the water was very nice..I would recommend this hotel to family and friends..the hotel is beautiful and the staff are very helpful, and courteous..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your candid feedback and for your five star rating! Your recommendation is extremely important to us and we hope to welcome back not only you but also your friends and family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Houston, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Wish I could have stayed longer to experience more of the features this hotel offers. Breakfast was outstanding-great buffet in a peaceful setting with newspapers available. Bar was available with reasonable prices for watching sports on TV and feeling very safe to do so

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Carla M
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our “outstanding” buffet and bar area. We hope you can stay longer on your next visit, too!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

we loved the staff, the room, the view and service and will go back! The Hotel is right on the Lake and has a great pool and restaurant. It is convenient to shopping and great restaurants. This is a great place for a group to meet, take a cruise out on the lake and have a meal in the waterfront restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our location, amenities and service. We’ll see you again soon!
Grand Prairie, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We extremely enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we plan on returning. Everything was clean and safe, which is what we were looking for. During our stay, I lost my wedding ring at the pool. I was so sad because at the time of our stay we were celebrating our one year anniversary. When I informed the staff, they quickly began to help me search for it. The security came down with a flash light and helped us look for it as well. I wish I would've gotten his name, but I didn't. He was so helpful and ensured us that he would search for it in the morning. In the morning before checking out, we searched for it but we could not find it. I spoke to Allison at the front desk and she ensured that she would continue to look for it and asked me to send her a picture of it to her cell phone. I informed her that we were going to church and she told me she would call me if she found it. During church I got a missed call and a message saying that she found it. I was happy with the helpfulness of the staff. They really showed that they cared for us and we felt wanted. I cannot wait until we return. I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story! We want every one of our guests to have an incredible experience and we could not let you leave without doing everything we could to find your wedding ring! We are delighted with the happy ending to this story and appreciate your recommendation!
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here twice for our anniversary and both times were beautiful. Great staff. Breakfast was really good. Excellent view of the lake from our room. The surrounding area is great too with many restaurants, and a movie theatre within walking distance, or you can take a short drive to just about any other place you want to try. Next time, we're staying longer...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for spending it with us – twice! We hope to see you again next year and that this becomes an annual tradition for you.
Seymour, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Two short days to visit with my daughter that I had not seen in 2 1/2 years. It was awesome to have this opportunity in such a wonderful setting and surroundings. Thank You Staff for all that you do! The Spa was a welcome time for my daughter and I to spend good quality time together talking and felt so good on the travel-weary body also.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your story! We are glad you chose our hotel to visit with your daughter for the first time in 2 ½ years!
Borger, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was given the option to upgrade my room to a Lake View. Although pricy, that seems like a nice idea for a relaxing stay. When I got to the room, it did have a balcony. But the balcony only looked out to the other rooms. If you leaned way out over the railing and looked to your far left, you could see the lake. Not what I call a lake view, and certainly not worth the upgrade cost.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that the view was not to your liking. Please give us a call the next time you are visiting the hotel and we will do our best to find a room with a view that works better for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
Downtown Dallas
Omni Dallas Hotel
Omni Dallas Hotel
#5 of 203 in Dallas

Been to Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront? Share your experiences!