Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
$81
Inn of Rockwall(Rockwall)
$63
$109
Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortSuites
$76
$83
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Wylie Inn(Wylie)(Great Value!)
$86
1,088 results
All reviewslake ray hubbardlake viewmovie theaterbeautiful hotelwithin walking distanceroom servicebreakfast buffetdallascinemarkweddinglakeviewbalconiesstaycationvaletconference
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here twice for our anniversary and both times were beautiful. Great staff. Breakfast was really good. Excellent view of the lake from our room. The surrounding area is great too with many restaurants, and a movie theatre within walking distance, or you can take a short drive to just about any other place you want to try. Next time, we're staying longer...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for spending it with us – twice! We hope to see you again next year and that this becomes an annual tradition for you.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Two short days to visit with my daughter that I had not seen in 2 1/2 years. It was awesome to have this opportunity in such a wonderful setting and surroundings. Thank You Staff for all that you do! The Spa was a welcome time for my daughter and I to spend good quality time together talking and felt so good on the travel-weary body also.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your story! We are glad you chose our hotel to visit with your daughter for the first time in 2 ½ years!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was given the option to upgrade my room to a Lake View. Although pricy, that seems like a nice idea for a relaxing stay. When I got to the room, it did have a balcony. But the balcony only looked out to the other rooms. If you leaned way out over the railing and looked to your far left, you could see the lake. Not what I call a lake view, and certainly not worth the upgrade cost.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that the view was not to your liking. Please give us a call the next time you are visiting the hotel and we will do our best to find a room with a view that works better for you!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Fabulous hotel. Beautiful, shinny clean, super staff, large rooms and common areas, comfortable beds. One of the finest hotels we have experienced. Totally committed to the customer. Had a problem with the refrigerator and mentioned it as we were leaving for the day. By the time we returned, the problem had been fixed. So impressed. Would have liked to have had a microwave in the room or a common area.

Room Tip: I don't think you could have a bad room. I don't think the website pictures do this gorgeous hotel justice. Maybe it just can't be captured. Just stay here!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words about our “shiny clean” hotel and “super staff”! We are extremely proud to be referred to as “one of the finest hotels” you have experienced!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was soooooo excited about coming here just based on the pictures of the hotel. This place is absolutely stunning! I woke up every morning, got out of the amazingly comfortable bed and opened the curtains to just take the view in!!!! I actually enjoyed Rockwall more than I did Dallas! WAY TO MUCH construction going on!!!! I loved that the hotel had shopping and restaraunts surrounding the hotel. There is also a Bar called Agave next to the hotel that is nice! I didn't have to deal with the employees because everything was so perfect, but the ones I did deal with were super nice!!!! Thanks for helping make my vacation amazing!

Room Tip: Lake view rooms seem to be further away from the elevator, we didn't mind but if you don't like to walk, be ready!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

It was our pleasure to help make your vacation amazing! Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope you make it back soon.