Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
$78
$109
Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
$101
ComfortSuites
$89
$74
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Wylie Inn(Wylie)(Great Value!)
$73
1,088 results
All reviewslake ray hubbardlake viewmovie theaterbeautiful hotelwithin walking distanceroom servicebreakfast buffetdallascinemarkweddinglakeviewbalconiesstaycationvaletconference
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We flew in folks from all over the country to attend a week-long conference. Emily at the Hilton was SO VERY HELPFUL in everything! They were able to give us a block of rooms and accommodate all our meeting needs. We utilized their banquet halls as well as their catering and everything was fabulous! I highly recommend them for family reunions, business meetings, weddings, etc. So easy to work with!

Room Tip: Definitely worth the upgrade for a lake view!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

We appreciate the opportunity to service the needs of your group and value the business your organization provides us! If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I brought my wife to the Bella for a holiday getaway and it was perfect. We had a wonderful, spotless room overlooking the lake and the sunset. I wanted to surprise my wife with a trip to a day spa and the hotel setup a absolutely perfect day at the Belfoire Day Spa where she was pampered for the day. It most certainly was a great getaway for both of us.

• Stayed: December 2011
HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your guest room and its view to your liking and that we were able to help set up your wife’s trip to the Belfoire Day Spa. We look forward to servicing your travel needs at the Hilton Bella Harbor should you return to the Dallas/Rockwall area.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

We have had several events at this hotel and have had nothing but rave reviews from everyone that has participated in these events. The staff is always way more than accomodating and they do it with a genuine smile. The hotel is beautiful and has a wonderful pool, meeting rooms and ballrooms with gorgeous views of Lake Ray Hubbard. You can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This hotel is so phenomenal!! We have had out marriage retreat there for the past 2 years this was the first year I was totally over it and Emily Atwood made my first time so easy. She is not only professional she is kind and so patient. The hotel is gorgeous and they really take the extra time to make our couples feel special and the Shepherd's Voice Church welcome. I cannot say enough about how they make event planning an enjoyable experience! The rooms are simple beautiful and hotel makes you feel like you are in another world. This is a wonderful hotel!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

We appreciate the opportunity to service the needs of your church marriage retreat and we value the business your organization provides us! I will let Emily know that she contributed to your enjoyment. As usual, if there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I booked this online and was pleasantly surprised at the size and location of this hotel. I stayed for 4 nights in July and it was sooo hot as is usual for Dallas in the summer. I indulged myself and got valet parking which was a huge advantage having the car brought to me in the shade. The hotel has a wonderful bar and restaurant - the food was first class. We had a very attentive, cute waiter who gave us great service every night we ate there. Nothing was too much trouble and I gave him a special mention when I left . Breakfast had very healthy choices with an a la carte menu as well. There is a Starbucks there for coffee addicts. A great find and the rates were really reasonable. The rooms are well appointed and spacious with lots of storage space and it's right on Lake Ray Hubbard. There are also restaurants and a cinema close by. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Judith P
HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Bella Harbor. The staff at Mistra and C & B Scene are delighted to know that they contributed to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon.