“EXCELLENT”

Bellino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family Owned since 2004! Owner, Francesco was born and raised in Palermo, Sicily and moved to the States with his wife, Susan and opened their first Trattoria style restaurant. The food is fresh, local, and lovingly prepared celebrating the traditions of Francesco's family heritage. Buon Appetito!
hilton head
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

We thought the restaurant was the best eatery in Rockport!! We went on Monday, which can be dangerous for seafood on Monday and our seafood was fresh, along with sauces. I had the brushetta classica and it was the best I have had on this side of the Atlantic. It could be that tomatoes are fresh at the moment, but the food was excellent and I recommend it to one and all!!

Rockport, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bellinos is not to be missed!”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Often reviews are only written by those who are negative so I feel compelled to respond!
We visit Rockport often and ALWAYS make time for a dinner at Bellino's. It is one of our favorite spots with excellent food and friendly service in a quaint atmosphere! We live in a big city with many dining options and cook extensively ourselves so it's not that we don't know what we are talking about. GO TO BELLINO'S!!!

1 Thank yea4fun
Rockport, Texas
“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Bellino's not only has fantastic Italian food, but wonderful, wonderful service and atmosphere. I had a large party of 12 people, and they accommodated us attentively and otherwise perfectly. They put us in a quiet side room where our entire group was able to talk and fellowship with no problems whatsoever. They provided a first class evening, and we will return soon and often!!

“well to start we were seated right away...”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

well to start we were seated right away which on a friday night was a blessing but maybe should have been a clue of what was to come... The white bread served with olive oil was bland and tasteless, the dinner salad was amazing but unfortunately it was the only thing that was. I ordered the pasta francesca essentially alfredo pasta and ravioli for my son. The 'cream sauce' wasn't creamy at all it tasted salty and was so thick I could hardly move the pasta around. My shrimp tasted as if they had simply been cooked with no attempt to season it so it left a very fishy taste behind. When we received the bill our family of five ( one of us didn't order) and a half ( my son is TWO) we were informed gratuity was added to our $120 bill. Seemed fair till we noticed that we were charged for adult ravioli $15 instead of the childs plate $6. Apparently I didn't specify to our waitress my TWO year old wanted to eat off the CHILDS menu. I'm sorry I've waited tables and bartended for five years and mistakes happen but this seemed ridiculous. So needless to say the atmosphere was nice the service was average the the standard of food and smarts was way below average. Worst $150 I've spent.

Texas
“I love Bellino's!”
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I love Bellino's. I have always had great food there. However, my hubby recently had a bad experience with the Tilapia all Arancia not being fresh. That is the only bad experience that we have had. The food, service and wine list is very good. All I can say for those of you that don't like it, . . .OK, that's your opinion! And if you want to eat frozen Italian food over Bellino's do so and stay home. That way I don't have to hear your negative comments. And plastic glasses, huh? I've never had anything plastic used there except for takeout! Yes, it might be a little pricey, but then you need to try the luncheon menu which is smaller and less expensive! And yes, mosquitoes are an issue here in Rockport, but we do live on a peninsula with lots of water all around, salt, brackish and fresh, i.e. perfect for breeding mosquitoes. That's why the locals don't eat outside during the summer months. And Hazel is our all-time favorite server at Bellino's!