“Nice size service a little pricey kinda slow”

Bellino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family Owned since 2004! Owner, Francesco was born and raised in Palermo, Sicily and moved to the States with his wife, Susan and opened their first Trattoria style restaurant. The food is fresh, local, and lovingly prepared celebrating the traditions of Francesco's family heritage. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here about a dozen times. If you don't mind waiting a while for your entire service then you will enjoy the restaurant and food. If you're in a hurry don't go.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This little restaurant is always crowded, a testament to its popularity. On our most recent visit, we tried the mushroom sour (outstanding!) and the lasagna (fantastic!). I think you'll be pleased.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

There were 8 of us for lunch. Everyone said their food was good...not great, service was good, but I noticed the portions were very small. I thought my drink was weak, but did not complain. My real problem was the place smelled musty, so it was hard to enjoy my meal. I know they are by the water...but I have eaten at every restaurant in Rockport...and this is the only one with that smell. Other than that...it was okay. Nothing special though. I doubt we would go back. I think there are places a lot better to spend your time and money.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Who would expect great Italian food at the beach! A quiet place to eat and visit! The lasagna is awesome!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place was ok. It was cute on the inside and the service was fine. But the drinks were weak and overpriced and the food was on the smaller side and just....meh. There was nothing exceptional or even good about this place, but there was nothing terrible either. It's just not worth your time or money.

1  Thank Lv2rdtrip