“Jumbo shrimp no oxymoron here”

Bellino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family Owned since 2004! Owner, Francesco was born and raised in Palermo, Sicily and moved to the States with his wife, Susan and opened their first Trattoria style restaurant. The food is fresh, local, and lovingly prepared celebrating the traditions of Francesco's family heritage. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Located on Fulton beach road on coastal Rockport, Texas is a small but quaint Italian inspired restaurant called bellinos. Upon entering the aromas are intoxicating of "little Italy"
I ordered the Shrimp in lemon butter with orzo pasta and my date ordered the seafood in robust red sauce. They were both so yummy especially with the freshly baked bread which we used to soak up the spicier red sauce. The service was good as we didn't have a reservation and we were able to be seated quite quickly. The owner was also there and very attentive. Whenever I am in Rockport I like to eat here. A great place to visit with a date, a bit romantic.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a quaint gem of an Italian restaurant. We had reservations for Sat evening and arrived about 5 minutes early. Service was not overbearing...but the place is small enough that we could have flagged someone down if we needed anything.
We ordered a carafe of wine; it was very reasonably priced and of good quality.
Warm read was served with the oil for dipping. Entrees included a choice of soup or salad. We had salads and thought the dressing was very good (no bottled Italian dressing in this restaurant). The entrees were divine!
As mentioned, service was not overbearing; there was sufficient time to enjoy our salads before the entrees were served. Yet when we were finished, I glanced at my watch and saw that we had barely been there an hour.
I highly recommend Bellino's to someone wanting to eat where the locals eat. It was Fantastico!!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very consistent service and food. You can always count on the quality and they will try to accommodate any special requests. The Tilapia is wonderful as is the Chicken Parm. Everything appears fresh and crisp!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We live in Corpus and have a condo in Rockport so we have eaten there many times. One holiday weekend we had a 7:30 reservation but couldn't be seated until after 9. Other than that our experiences there have been perfect.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I finally got to go to this restaurant after weeks of trying...had to get a sitter for the kids...my husband! I went to dinner with a dear friend for a girls' night out. It is a small restaurant, but would be very romantic with my husband! The bread was fantastic, and the oil dip was amazing! Our salads were good too. I had the special which was their ricotta cheese ravioli with a meat marinara sauce...YUM! The flavor was really good and hit the spot after a long day at the beach! They have quite a wine list, although we didn't partake that night. I plan to return soon with my husband for a date night...I will definitely have some wine next time! I would recommend this place to couples, but it didn't appear to be a kid friendly place, so get a sitter! :)