“YUM!!”

Bellino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family Owned since 2004! Owner, Francesco was born and raised in Palermo, Sicily and moved to the States with his wife, Susan and opened their first Trattoria style restaurant. The food is fresh, local, and lovingly prepared celebrating the traditions of Francesco's family heritage. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I finally got to go to this restaurant after weeks of trying...had to get a sitter for the kids...my husband! I went to dinner with a dear friend for a girls' night out. It is a small restaurant, but would be very romantic with my husband! The bread was fantastic, and the oil dip was amazing! Our salads were good too. I had the special which was their ricotta cheese ravioli with a meat marinara sauce...YUM! The flavor was really good and hit the spot after a long day at the beach! They have quite a wine list, although we didn't partake that night. I plan to return soon with my husband for a date night...I will definitely have some wine next time! I would recommend this place to couples, but it didn't appear to be a kid friendly place, so get a sitter! :)

There are newer reviews for Bellino's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We don't miss stopping at Bellino's for authentic and yummy Italian eats. They have a wide selection of wines. Their daily chef's special is always delish!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is wonderful cozy place to get your pasta fix. Be prepared to slow down, linger over good conversation and freshly prepared food. The Chicken Piccata will wake up your taste buds and the meatballs.... well, can you say fat & happy? Bellino's has a nice wine list, relaxed atmosphere and a lovely view off the patio. The service is good and the staff is friendly.

Food is prepared to order so enjoy a glass of wine, nosh on the bread and turn down the pace of the day!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband is pure Italian! This is excellent Italian food. In fact the best, the best seafood I have had in Rockpor, Tx is Bellino's tilapia! Fine dining experience.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

The food here is great! Make sure you have a reservation to et in though.