“Don't skip the cannolis!”
Review of Capparelli's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

“Don't skip the cannolis!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I waited until I visited at least three times before for reviewing this restaurant. The food is good but not anything special. But the cannolis...oh my goodness they are delicious! My biggest gripe about this place is that it feels so crowded even when the restaurant is not full. It feels like you're touching elbows with the table next to you. I was so worried that my kids who were just having a silly discussion were disturbing the older couple sitting behind us. Would recommend the meatballs, ravioli, and cannoli. Everything else is pretty forgettable.

Visited July 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Skip it!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a call in order and had to go back because they didn't give us the full order. Then we had to wait 30 min more for them to make our original order. Very sloppy made pizza, no cheese on half the pizza. Go to Panjo's. Zero quality control here.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 909Mary
Rockport, Texas
“Real Italian Cooking”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We ate at this restaurant yesterday, and it was delicious. Staff were friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. Meatballs were very good. ( could use more garlic) bread was just okay, again needed more garlic butter. The salads and sauces were just right. Sadly no room for dessert, but the tiramisu looked yummy.

• Visited June 2014
Rockport, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont waste your money”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This has got to be the worst excuse for Italian food ever. I have been there 3 times, willing to give everyone a second or third chance. I have had better pizza out of a box. Soggy crust and cold. The spaghetti was drenched in half a bottle of oil. Disgusting ! The manicotti was still frozen in the middle. Service was slow at best. It was like having lunch in the school cafeteria. I will never go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ken S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skip it!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We live by the Capparellis in Garden Ridge. Silly us thought the one in Rockport would be the same. The prices were $2-$3 higher and they charged for bread refills. The service was awful and the bread was burned.

• Visited April 2014