“A beautiful place to relax and clear your mind ;)”

Hunt's Castle Hotel
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Rockport
“A beautiful place to relax and clear your mind ;)”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I can say I really enjoyed my stay at hunts castle was very comfortable it was every thing I wanted can't wait to go back ;) my home away from home

• Stayed September 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Our Family Loved the spacious rooms, easy access to the parking area, pools and loved the pier. The fishing was great!!! The pool was nice ahd relaxing and I loved sitting on the balcony overlooking the water front. We rented a nice size suite for a fairly low price with a full size kitchen and dining table. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely return and stay at Hunt's Castle and will refer this location to all our frien's and family.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 31, 2010

As a pilot who travels the world , I looked for a place to chill down by the sea .
Hunt's castle is right on the shore in a quiet street , has rooms watching the bay vista . Despite coming in August , it was really quiet , almost to the point that I thought I had the whole hotel to myself . I enjoyed the view , the very friendly staff , the hearty rooms that did not feel like those heartless chain hotels . It was all very quiet , very clean and was a pleasure to be there , watching the ocean , occasionally go dip in the spa or explore this gem city called Rockport . I highly recommend Hunt's castle if you wish a notch above the rest accomodation . I will surely come back soon . Thank you so much Mr. Patel for lovely time spent in your hotel !

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank GentfromTX
Lake Conroe, Tx
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The location of the hotel is awesome, especially if you enjoy fishing and relaxing. They are making improvements as it is an older hotel, which we have been coming here for the past 9 years and always keep coming back. Great pier, saltwater poll and just all around friendliness. Susan and Shirley in the office always want to assure your visit is pleasurable and Ken is doing his part in improvemetn and friendliness.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed August 22, 2010

The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and courteous. The waterview suites are very spacious and clean and comes with all everything you need for your getaway. Weather you want to fish on the lighted pier or just relax in the pool, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I have stayed at several locations in Rockport but this is by far my favorite and I'm looking forward to my next trip.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Kenedy tx
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at Hunts castle again and cant wait for our next trip. Friendly service clean rooms clean pool, never had a problem with anything and the front desk was very helpful with any questions we had, Thanks Ken and Charlie for our great visit, see you soon.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed August 13, 2010

This hotel was great! Room was huge and very nice. Shower was clean and large. Check in was quick. Best rooms for the price, I have ever stayed in

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rockport / Bay View
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton
Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rockport
Econo Lodge Inn by the Bay

Been to Hunt's Castle Hotel? Share your experiences!